Random

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
[h=1]Giant Four-eyed Lizard May Change Paradigm of Evolution[/h]
Four-foot monitor which lived 49 million years ago in Wyoming indicates that the third eye in lizards evolved independently from everyone else's third eye, which had not been expected.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and...rd-may-change-paradigm-of-evolution-1.5976440

Here is an artist rendering of this extinct 4 foot long, 4 eyed monster;

LIIIIZARD

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
I think my mother had eyes in the back of her head. She sure didn't look like a lizard though.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Sure is a lot of these guys with early expiration dates...:eek: wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Sure is a lot of these guys with early expiration dates...:eek: wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

well if you're gonna pretend to be a lawn dart, sooner or later you're gonna stick the landing. LOL

they are amazing when it is working, not something I could do.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Capture.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
when my oldest was about 3-4, we used to watch it every Sunday snuggled up on the sofa. He loved it.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
my dad used to watch it all the time. he actually picked up a few tricks for painting from Bob. Got quite good for a while.

southkogs

Staff member
Whenever I'm in a jam and can't get a landscape to look right, I pull a few episodes from Bob Ross. Paint alongside and see if I can make some headway.

Got a crackup outta' the picture ... sent it around to several people.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
we married of the youngest. Me, the wife and the boys' daddy. He was going to walk by himself I asked him to join us.

I'm the fat (but extremely good looking) one

Capture.jpg