Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Free boat book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free boat book

6. You may not post in the forum to promote any personal enterprise, advertise a business or product, or to solicit responses for contests, polls, or similar. This includes directing members to social networking sites.
    The First post of a thread MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, internet site, sale, individual, or service. If you wish to promote a product or internet site, please contact iboats for rates/permission. Please remember that iboats is a retail vendor of marine products and do not post anything that would be detrimental to iboats' interests.
    Last edited by JB; September 7th, 2013, 06:56 AM.
    Reality is for people who can't face up to boating

Re: Free boat book

Okay, Harry, I bit. I'll let you know how I liked it.
    John and Linda
    Long Island, NY
    Escapade III
    1992 Carver 26 Command Bridge
    Twin Merc Alpha 4.3 'Gen +'

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Pugwash View Post
      6. You may not post in the forum to promote any personal enterprise, advertise a business or product, or to solicit responses for contests, polls, or similar. This includes directing members to social networking sites.
      The First post of a thread MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, internet site, sale, individual, or service. If you wish to promote a product or internet site, please contact iboats for rates/permission. Please remember that iboats is a retail vendor of marine products and do not post anything that would be detrimental to iboats' interests.

Oh dear.... And there I was giving something away to list members for free and I find that i'm not allowed to. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone.
      Harry
      Reality is for people who can't face up to boating

Comment

No offense. Just rules.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X