Congratulations

MIKE F

Petty Officer 1st Class
I just discovered I've been promoted to Captain. I'm still trying to figure out how to give myself 5 stars :D

JRJ

Commander
Re: Congratulations

Must be the posts. I agree with you on Key Largo. Enjoyed the fishing there once.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It is the posts, but it also kinda represents an eagerness to help a fellow boater with a bum motor. Congrats, Mike!<br /> :D

MIKE F

Petty Officer 1st Class

Didn't take many posts to make "Captain"-<br />when do I make Admiral?<br />Still trying for those stars ;)

Peter O

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I don't know how or why but I got 5 myself (1 vote)!! I looked to see if I could vote for myself to make it look more reasonable but can't - I would have put a 1 just to bring the average down 'cause I am certainly no expert. Give opinion where I think it matters and ask more questions the I can answer. Oh well - thanks whoever voted.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It all depends on advise you gave someone,how informative it was, and how it was recieved by the rest of the forum....They just plain like ya.

MIKE F

Petty Officer 1st Class

I went looking for that post, on whether or not, the star system should be kept. They must have pulled it from the forum. One vote (like I received) can get you five stars. I think that's crazy.I noticed someone a week or so back that had 9 (+/-) posts-maybe it was you Peter O- no offense ;) but again it does't seem right.<br />Gotta go now and give my 5 star vote for Capt<br />Solo. :D