Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

2019 NFL - Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 NFL - Week 10

It's Thursday and time for Thursday Night Football on Fox. The game is in progress, lets check in - With 21 ticks left in the 1st half, the Raiders scored, but it being reviewed. If the call is held up, it will be 14-16 Oakland pending the PAT. it was upheld and the extra point puts the Raiders on top with 17 points to the Chargers 14.

Who's hurt and who's not? They're all hurting after 9 games. http://www.espn.com/nfl/injuries

Team with no name - He's meeting with the NFL - Kissing up, I guess.

In Pick 'Em - Homer, GA and Fishy scored 11 points to lead the week. The full standings with Homer on top by a point;

Click image for larger version

Name:	wk11.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	10813493

BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
    That is what the forums are for.
    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

In Pick 'Em - Homer, GA and Fishy scored 11 points to lead the week.

Tied at 8th Place! Please, I Don’t deserve a Shout Out!
    Muhahahahaaa!
    Go Steelers!
    "When All Else Fails, Go Fishing"

Comment

stoked, going to the Chiefs game Sunday.

southkogs, ended up with a pair of tickets if you have time to go.
      1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

redneck joe - that's so nice of you ... and VERY tempting

Unfortunately, I've got another full weekend. It's

Comment

well if you change your mind i'll pm you my number. I've put them on FB Chiefs page, and the page I have for our tailgating part but no takers yet.
          1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

I hope someone grabs 'em and y'all have a great time. I got the PM, and if my world changes I may take you up on it. Thanks again Joe.

Comment

Daughter in law and her friend coming.

Comment

The Bills are 6-2 and are underdogs to the Browns at 2-6. Say what? No respect from the guys with the cash in Vegas. But I love it. Talk about flying under the radar, a team flying under the radar is adventagious. During the 4 Super Bowl runs in the early 90's the mantra in Buffalo was "Do you believe?" Obviously Vegas and the rest of the league doesn't, that's OK we still do. It took me years and thousands of $$ in psychiatric therapy after those 4 losses to believe again.
                Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Learned today that Stafford is out. Broke his back or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Ironmaker View Post
                    The Bills are 6-2 and are underdogs to the Browns at 2-6. Say what? No respect from the guys with the cash in Vegas. But I love it. Talk about flying under the radar, a team flying under the radar is adventagious. During the 4 Super Bowl runs in the early 90's the mantra in Buffalo was "Do you believe?" Obviously Vegas and the rest of the league doesn't, that's OK we still do. It took me years and thousands of $$ in psychiatric therapy after those 4 losses to believe again.
                    Van Miller the WGR 550 radio was the voice of the Bills for years and he coined the phrase.

I can't sit and watch this game. I bet I haven't looked at the screen for more than a series. Buffalo deserves to lose this one. Not tha Cleveland is the better team these Bills of 2019 can't get out of their own way. Offside, illegal procedure, Landry inside the 10, oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Lots of upsets the week. Pick em looks pathetic.... lol

Comment

It looks like we all had horrible picks this week! Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by aspeck View Post
                          It looks like we all had horrible picks this week! Yikes!
                          Only 2 greens and the rest red! Saints, Bills, Chiefs and Giants bit us all in the ........................standings!

Comment

Why do I feel above average with 4 correct picks so far ...
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '64 MFG Rebuild
                            MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
                            https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
                            https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

If you had picked the Steelers, you would be leading the week.

It wasn't pretty, but a W is a W.

Comment

Working...
                              X