Dale Jr Foundation.

sam60

Captain
I called my contact at JR Motorsports today and left a voicemail. I need to schedule airfare, hotel, rental car and such. I invited my only sibling left to join me. I think he is 62 and is going to drive from Flagstaff to Vegas so we can be on the same flights.

This has caused a lot of stress but it is all good and with friends helping, I have calmed down. What a good problem to have!

sam60

Captain
Saweeeet!!!!!!!

I'm going to drive it around his building and try to talk him into driving me around his hood a bit. I have been in contact with a couple of previous winners and have been told that Dale spends some time with the winner. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet indeed.

sam60

Captain
I have some die casts that will be in the luggage for sigs. I was told that is OK but I don't want to push it.

sam60

Captain
OK, I have a date to meet Dale Jr and get them dang keys...finding a decent flight from Vegas to Charlotte, like pulling teeth.

It's a Tuesday right after he records his Dirty Mo Radio podcast. I'll be there on a Monday night.

sam60

Captain
It's getting closer......... :car::peace:

Stressful but what a cool problem too have...I appreciate all of the congrats from my friends here. I wish all of you better things than this.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
We need pics of you getting the keys from Junior. You know, so we know it's true. He can drop them on your chest if you pass out. :smile:

Whether you keep or sell the Vette, the $175 turned into one heck of an investment.

sam60

Captain
I guess I am getting a call from Ron Lemasters tomorrow to do an interview. There will be picks and then you will believe. My friends all want me to get it in my garage for their satisfaction. I want in someone else's for my satisfaction.

sam60

Captain
I could wear an iboats t-shirt (Large) if received in the next week. How about that?

I plan on wearing my old #3 Realtree Hardwoods cap.

Last edited: