cooking

sam60

Captain
sam, how you doing fishing or boating mead? have not heard much from you lately.

Hi MRS. Life has had it's ups and downs like it does for all of us.... Sold the too big of a boat 3 or 4 years ago. Hoped to get something smaller. Had some good things happen and health started to go south. I'm a fighter and still kicking.

Joe, thanks for keeping my appetite strong and I still can't spell Snickers properly. I had a guy in front of me at the store this am and I told him CHEFS was spelled wrong on his arrowhead hat. He had no sense of humor. 👽

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
it was national pizza day Sunday so...

uEoqZzn.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
wife out of town for a few days, so i had fun.

fried fresh calamari in home made marinara. Found a new bread recipe too.

Ox5cDJu.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
same meat, leftover, with some very soft scrambled eggs and salsa verde. And bread of course

vcIvnF6.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
should have used a darker plate on this one.

this was brunch - fresh trout, shiitake mushrooms sauted, more soft scrambled eggs and a bit of asparagus. Parsley from the window garden. Really good wine too.

j0IQ3sF.jpg

foodfisher

Captain
You're killing me. Do you need a livein jack of all trades? I can do most anything but cook. Please!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
couple apples on the edge in the pantry, i've got lots of flour and butter so this happened. I ised some apricot jam in the mix. awesome.

tGLmvtZ.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
my wife did a NOLA girls trip a few weeks back, then sent me this question

MEGmIzr.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
more home made rolls, some leftover steak, and leftover baked potato deep fried

jYsil2v.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
13 hours in the egg. So far we have made sandwiches (home made soft rolls), tacos, burritos, taquitos and last night corn tortilla enchiladas - and we still have enough for one more meal. Oh, and the crust and over burnt parts got made into dog treats using my ham stock and an old bag of whole wheat flour I found in the pantry. This lock down is great.

dp6FhAy.jpg