Looking for boat salvage yard in Portland OR.

Cherise

Recruit
I'm decorating my son's room with a nautical theme for his birthday and I'm looking for a Boat wrecking yard in the Portland area where I can literally go out and salvage parts off of the boats myself. I need a bell. A wheel "preferably wood" to mount on the end of his bunk bed. Something I can mount on a wood strip to serve as coat hooks. A round ships window to paint and put a mirror in it. And anything else that sparks my imagination. Any Suggestions would be appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks, Cherise

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Looking for boat salvage yard in Portland OR.

Some places you may want to try if you haven't already:<br /><br />- See if anything is listed under boat or marine salvage in the Portland yellow pages.<br />- Try a wanted ad in the iboats classifieds.<br /><br />There should be something like this in Portland but some of the items like windows might not be too easy to take out of an old vessel.<br /><br />- bayman<br /><br />----------------------<br />Luckily me wife likes nautical decor ;-) Otherwise, me boat be gone long ago.

Tackle-Box

Recruit

Here is a couple Boat salvages for you to check.<br /><br />#1 Oregon Boat salvage around 87th <br /> and Foster. They mostly deal in motor<br /> parts but a good one to check.<br /><br />#2 Out Board Salavage on 223 and Sandy <br /> Blvd. They have Boats you can take <br /> parts off of and many parts inside.

try freeman Marine supply. off 84 out on sandy blvd. just what you are looking for..