The one and only OFFICIAL vBulletin Upgrade vent thread!!!!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Hey mods, many duplicate posts the past few days. can not flag yet. Also, a few replies that I made disappeared this morning.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
If this is as good at its going to get going to give up on the iPad. It's a real pita on this and only this site.

It is weird how there are problems with accessing this site via an iPad. I can generally read threads OK, but posting from an iPad is a mess. Also, the manufacturer-specific forums (e.g., "D-L Manufacturers") on the main page do not open on the iPad at all.

If I'm going to reply to anything, I make sure I do it from a PC. Every time I get frustrated with the loss of functionality caused by the "upgrade", I just think about what it must be like for tonees and the moderators...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey mods, many duplicate posts the past few days. can not flag yet. Also, a few replies that I made disappeared this morning.

Scott - Are these duplicate replies or topics? And at least one of your replies was in a topic deleted for rules.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
they were topics in the "new topics" filtered link this morning

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A bunch of dupes got dumped, one had about 6 of them. We try to stay on top of the duplicated topics, but sometimes the posters have faster fingers than we do. :eek:

Thanks for the help, Scott.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Well if you want to advetise to the world and be a mom and pop forum........you guy's need to dance at a different level...the native's are getting restless and your talent is passing on. Did you figure that into the equation.....Just a opinion your mileage may vary.

moosehead

Chief Petty Officer
Earlier this week, I was able to post pictures, and edit pictures and text, all from an ipad. Nice.