dont say this to the wife!!

nwcove

Admiral
well....the wife just took a part time job at the local grocery store, she called me on her break, just to say hi, then she says " oh....do you remember the girl i work with sometimes....the 20 year old?.....well im bringing her home tonight." ( she meant she was driving her to her house)
me, being the smartass i am replied " yer bringing her home tonight?.....i was gunna watch the qmjhl playoff game....but i can definitely change my plans!!:D!!".
dont say anything remotely similiar to your wife.....it didnt go over very well!

woosterken

Lieutenant
Re: dont say this to the wife!!

WHOA!! :( so how long do you figure you will be in the garage??

woosterken

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I just got tired of saying dumb things, so I bought another house, BEST MARRIAGE EVVAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Not really but that's the story we tell, in actuality we bought a fixer upper and then the market tanked and we are hanging onto the other place in the hopes of not loosing our shorts

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

Yea that definately a good one but I think mine ranks right up there once she was complaining about something (I don't remember) about how I don't listen to her and my reply was "when my next wifes born she will not be nagging me all the time" Boy that didn't go over well at all.

nwcove

Admiral

yep....as i sit here in the cold garage, kinda wish i could do a "rewind"! lol

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

I will never go through that again ( train another one or be trained by another one) you would think after 30 plus yrs she'd learn to take a joke! Another thing I have learned to do is bite my tongue and it's almost gone!

Philip_G

Chief Petty Officer

They are....it's called divorce.....but then you have to train one all over again:eek:

marriage is like any other contract. just like a car lease if you pay enough money you can get out of it.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

watching the playoffs of the QMJHL.....and change plans.....BAAAA HAAA HAAAA.

sometimes the mouth opens faster then the mind can control it........

but seriously,,,,,,what did she expect after that statement? after all, you are a male !

CoffeeHound

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dang ,, at least you knew what you said or did !!
Seems i ended up in Doghouse and been there for over a month now.

Problem being : I have NO IDEA what I said or did to cause it !!

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

What?? Wait a minute, you found a way to spend unlimited time in the garage, you won't have to have the "How was your day?" discussion552059_323646394372962_204152432989026_824797_416799255_n.jpg, No dishes to wash.

And you're complaining...:eek:

There is something amiss in this post:D

But best of luck to you

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Amen...what a gift-horse! The only problem I see here is that your garage is in Nova Scotia:confused:

FlaCowboy

Ensign

...the 20 year old?.....well im bringing her home tonight."

My Friend....you got set up....:D

My wife once said she was cutting me off...I said...you don`t know where I am getting it from so how can you cut me off...:D :eek:

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just never answer the store clerk when they ask you "Do you want a bag" No she is standing here. That is 2 months in the dog house.

I learned...a long time ago...to keep my mouth shut...all the time. Yup is my favorite word.