Couple ARRESTED for not Leaving a TIP!! Unbelievable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaDucK

Seaman
Re: Couple ARRESTED for not Leaving a TIP!! Unbelievable!!

What the hell does Australia have to do with the discussion??? :confused::rolleyes:

If you believe the food is over priced, why in the world would you go out to eat?

it has to do with exactly what it was mentioned for....an example of the differences......

why do you feel the evidently overwhelming need to throw money out to the little people ?....is it an evolutionary leftover from the good ol' days of british aristocracy ?

tipping is nothing more then an antiquated practice thats become perverted over the years so greedy business owners can get nearly free labor, while putting that employees financial hopes squarley on the backs of the very customers that he is charging a premium to begin with.

hell...go into any coffee shop these days, most ice cream parlors, ive even seen tip jars set up in movie theater consession areas......where does it end ?

skargo

Banned

it has to do with exactly what it was mentioned for....an example of the differences......

why do you feel the evidently overwhelming need to throw money out to the little people ?....is it an evolutionary leftover from the good ol' days of british aristocracy ?

tipping is nothing more then an antiquated practice thats become perverted over the years so greedy business owners can get nearly free labor, while putting that employees financial hopes squarley on the backs of the very customers that he is charging a premium to begin with.

hell...go into any coffee shop these days, most ice cream parlors, ive even seen tip jars set up in movie theater consession areas......where does it end ?

I tip where tipping is customary, not at every little tip jar that is put out. :rolleyes:

Jesus H Chrysler, some of you guys act like you just found out about dining out and the etiquette required. I'm glad we don't dine together.

Mask it however you like, but if you're a tightwad, stay home, make dinner, and go to the liquor store, and pick up your own damn pizza. ;)

BaDucK

Seaman

I tip where tipping is customary, not at every little tip jar that is put out. :rolleyes:

Jesus H Chrysler, some of you guys act like you just found out about dining out and the etiquette required. I'm glad we don't dine together.

Mask it however you like, but if you're a tightwad, stay home, make dinner, and go to the liquor store, and pick up your own damn pizza. ;)

dining out and the etiquette REQUIRED............ what makes it required ? seriously, im asking strait up.....i just dont understand that philosophy...

skargo

Banned

dining out and the etiquette REQUIRED............ what makes it required ? seriously, im asking strait up.....i just dont understand that philosophy...

That is obvious. I think you should stay at home, as understanding this simplest of things seems to be beyond you. Why I'm not sure. The people working for tips depend on that for their wages, it's the way it's been, the way it is, and the way it continues to be, despite what you think is right or wrong.

Have you ever owned a restaurant? Have you ever seen just how slim the profit margins are? You guys and your "overpriced meals" crack me up. I can tell by that and similar statements you have no idea what those margins truly are.

IF they paid the servers and bartenders a competitive wage. You'd really have some bitching to do about high priced food then, it would double or more.

BaDucK

Seaman

That is obvious. I think you should stay at home, as understanding this simplest of things seems to be beyond you. Why I'm not sure. The people working for tips depend on that for their wages, it's the way it's been, the way it is, and the way it continues to be, despite what you think is right or wrong.

Have you ever owned a restaurant? Have you ever seen just how slim the profit margins are? You guys and your "overpriced meals" crack me up. I can tell by that and similar statements you have no idea what those margins truly are.

IF they paid the servers and bartenders a competitive wage. You'd really have some bitching to do about high priced food then, it would double or more.

and once again, i ask a question and you skirt around the issue......

weak minded people who are willing to go along with the system just because thats the way its been are whats wrong with this country to this day....

no ive never owned a resturaunt, have you ?....just because you bartended doesnt mean crap about knowing what the numbers are...what happened to your statement earlier about if your not making money your in the wrong business.....that doesnt go for the owner as well....or is that just for the lowely bottom feeding wait staff ?
either way, dont use that as ammunition for your argument after making that statement earlier.

i can see your mind is made made up and your not willing to question the obvious....thats why you respond to my querries with BS instead of an actual thought out response.....

"thats just the way it was/is"....thats the biggest load of crap for an answer you could possibly give.

i think you should pick up a book, watch a documentary etc, and educate yourself about the way things really are before you decide to take such a devoted stance on an issue......

now, if you would like to live your life as a sheeple, and continue to do "as your told" by the system, by all means go for it, but dont talk crap to me because i see things from a different point of view then you.

heres a little homework for you.....why dont you use the internet and research tipping and how/why it became the "norm" to begin with.........

its nothing more then an antiquated practice for those that have, to remind those that dont ...that they dont

BaDucK

Seaman

hell, they could give them an instant 15% pay raise and it wouldnt make any difference at all to the average consumer

skargo

Banned

*yawn* You sure type a lot of words to say NOTHING :rolleyes:

I HAVE indeed owned restaurants before. By your assumptions I can tell you've never owned any business at all.

I am not arguing with you anymore, I could have a better conversation with a wall.

Speaking of BS, that is ALL that is falling out of your mouth,or in this case, computer. Makes no sense, and I am not going to be a participant in your tightwad crusade.

Just admit your a cheapskate and be done with it. Kind of like I'm done with this ridiculous discussion. :rolleyes:

skargo

Banned

hell, they could give them an instant 15% pay raise and it wouldnt make any difference at all to the average consumer

Put down the crack pipe, do you really think money grows on trees?!?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are silly.

Where do you get the 15% figure??? A 15% pay raise does not equal a 15% gratuity on sales, didn't do so hot in math or economics I see?

BaDucK

Seaman

*yawn* You sure type a lot of words to say NOTHING :rolleyes:

I HAVE indeed owned restaurants before. By your assumptions I can tell you've never owned any business at all.

I am not arguing with you anymore, I could have a better conversation with a wall.

Speaking of BS, that is ALL that is falling out of your mouth,or in this case, computer. Makes no sense, and I am not going to be a participant in your tightwad crusade.

Just admit your a cheapskate and be done with it. Kind of like I'm done with this ridiculous discussion. :rolleyes:

whatever....i should have known better then to expect a grown up response from you.........ive got a saw buck says your a tried and true democrate.

skargo

Banned

whatever....i should have known better then to expect a grown up response from you.........ive got a saw buck says your a tried and true democrate.

Now we have resorted to insults????? Grow up. I can't believe you went down this road, you truly are a bottom feeding scum bucket. :mad:
I didn't call you any names, what are you 12 years old??? Better get off mommies computer before you get spanked.

skargo

Banned

To the OP and the rest of the mature participants in this thread, I apologize for my part in engaging this troll, it's obvious what he's here for, and I shall ignore his ignorant rantings from here on out ;)

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

"This area is highly moderated so please keep it clean, be respectful of others and just be nice." FAIL

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.