Attention Maine-iacs

sasto

Captain
Re: Attention Maine-iacs

Geeez guys, I have lobster in my back yard! Now if I could only get a cow and a couple chickens back there I would have it made. :D

My real joy would be the lobsterboat races. I just think lobsterboats are beautiful and have thought of converting one to a cruiser someday. I'm looking for a retirement home. I find it ironic that nobody here has been to a lobsterboat race and I found an oldtimer in the hood here that has been to several. :rolleyes: He assures me I will have a good time.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Geeez guys, I have lobster in my back yard! Now if I could only get a cow and a couple chickens back there I would have it made. :D

I'd be worried about the cow trampling the lobsters.

aspeck

Staff member

I'll trade you, chickens for lobsters!

sasto

Captain

If he keeps going north, past the border, catches the VIA train to Kamloops BC, I will pick him and the lobster up.
No problems, you guys are busy people. :)

I would love to visit your area sometime in the future, rbh. I have a friend headed back home to BC today. He left the marina this AM and is headed to Ontario where he will pick up his car and cross country. I was invited for the trip but I'm not ready to jump ship. :cool:

sasto

Captain

I'd be worried about the cow trampling the lobsters.

I realize you don't have lobster in AK. lncoop, but those things live in saltwater. I don't think cattle like saltwater, do they? :facepalm: I think It's time you get away from there and come down and visit awhile, you need a vacation. :D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Arkansas lobsters.

Attachments

• crawfish.jpg
    crawfish.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0

lncoop

Vice Admiral

LOL........that's bait! :rolleyes:

They do make outstanding bait, especially for smallmouth bass. However, they make pretty good bait for largemouth people too. We just have to eat quite a few of 'em along with corn, taters and boudin.:)

sasto

Captain

They do make outstanding bait, especially for smallmouth bass. However, they make pretty good bait for largemouth people too. We just have to eat quite a few of 'em along with corn, taters and boudin.:)

I gotta' meet you someday, lncoop. Your :cool:. Your photo always reminds me of a younger Richard Childress. Know him?

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I gotta' meet you someday, lncoop. Your :cool:. Your photo always reminds me of a younger Richard Childress. Know him?

Nascar driver, right? Musta been a handsome devil in his prime!;) My wife probably drives like him.:eek:

sasto

Captain

Nascar driver, right? Musta been a handsome devil in his prime!;) My wife probably drives like him.:eek:

Actually an owner, lncoop. Well......the devil part is correct.:)

sasto

Captain

Bond-o;3203904I'll gladly answer any questions ya got said:
Thanks Bond-o, On our closed thread you stated about the train not going as far as I wish. My resourses show me I can catch one in Boston and land in Portland. Has this changed or were you just messing with me....as I did you? :eek:

Bondo

Staff member

Has this changed or were you just messing with me....as I did you?

Ayuh,... You got it...

The tracks go all the way, but you'd have to ride a Freight train beyond Portland...

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

You guys are making me hungry. And don't forget after you eat the tail, you bite the head off and suck out what's inside. Just think of them as cockroaches that swim. :D