2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: 2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

By the way my truck club is an internet based group of guys who all just hppen to be into early 60's ford trucks . When the group ws started it was clled Slick 60's Naationwide and is now called Slick 60's worldwide as we have members from all over the world . Slick stock 4 2010 will be held next summer as well in Iowa . The last one had members from Canada as well as from all over the states and even a few from Austrailia . I have 2 big get togethers to make next summer and neither vehicle is ready :eek:. The Boat is closer though and the truck can go in primer :D.

Rick

North Beach

Commander

AWW MAN!!!!! Now I'm gonna have to git a harcut:mad: Seriously, a lot of the mags just take submitted photos and storylines from reg ole guys like us that submit them. Anyhow, I'm just in charge of the hotel, slips, and venison hot dogs:D

henrye718

Petty Officer 1st Class

I dont know if anyone metioned it, this thread is kinda long to read but. What about the New York City bays. Theres alot more to do and see. You can still camp on the water if you want there are quite a few places and you would still be close enough to see the city by water if you wanted, also by land if you extended your stay. DO IT BIG BABY!

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Yep NB you already have your project for Tin Stock :D. EZ is in charge of the Magazine deal now :D.

Brets working out the Logo .

I will work on Shirts Banners and Stickers and a few other secrets :D.

fshngho is working on door prizes and such :D.

Kev has been Placed on getting a pic of one of your fantastic Starcrft Badges for Bret to work with :D.

I am sure I missed somebody and their task at hand but thts a basic rundown .

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

I dont know if anyone metioned it, this thread is kinda long to read but. What about the New York City bays. Theres alot more to do and see. You can still camp on the water if you want there are quite a few places and you would still be close enough to see the city by water if you wanted, also by land if you extended your stay. DO IT BIG BABY!

Henrye I think we are pretty much settled on Lake Anna , Virginia as that seems to be the nicest location that is central to our members furthest out . We do appreciate the input though and would like to see you there of course .

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

LOL Yep NB you already have your project for Tin Stock :D. EZ is in charge of the Magazine deal now :D.

Brets working out the Logo .

I will work on Shirts Banners and Stickers and a few other secrets :D.

fshngho is working on door prizes and such :D.

Kev has been Placed on getting a pic of one of your fantastic Starcrft Badges for Bret to work with :D.

I am sure I missed somebody and their task at hand but thts a basic rundown .

Rick
what about me???

Rickairmedic

Commander

Andy who else would we get to DJ the get together ;).

Rick

North Beach

Commander

Andy, you're in charge of the SCRAPPLE. Them guys down south ain't never seen it:D

Andy in NY

Commander

Andy who else would we get to DJ the get together ;).

Rick

Just keep that hip-hop boom boom gangster music down after 9PM..Thats lights out!! lol:D

so lots and lots of polka then?

Andy, you're in charge of the SCRAPPLE. Them guys down south ain't never seen it:D

ive had scrapple, but never cooked it... id hate to give everyone the runs the whole time! :eek:

North Beach

Commander

I did a get together with a bunch of bowhunters down in Tenn a few years back. The guys from Philly brought scrapple and the guys from down south brought microwave pork rinds (as gag gifts) Frikin hilarious:D:D

Andy in NY

Commander

thats funny!

anyways, vacation starts tomorrow, so im off to bed to get up and spend 6 hours in the car with my insane kids. wish me luck!

fshngho

Lieutenant

Scrapple?...scrapple? Yea, I've had it. Pretty much like anything from my friend porky. Can I have mine with Grits? If we are going to camp and be on the lake, country music is a must:D Another thought, since we have a get together pretty much set, and a logo, and a bunch of interest, should we call ourselves a " Club" name or something? Just more to think about.....Have a great day. Dale

Rickairmedic

Commander

Fshngho we are all members of the Awesome Starcraft club :D. The Logo isnt finalised yet but we re getting closer on it :D. Kev was supposed to play hooky today so hopefully he will get is a good picture of NB's killer Starcraft emblems for use in the Logo :D. You need to get with Northbeach so yall can work together on the Local ( Virginia ) things we need to know :D.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Ok heres a good one for Yall Starcraft65 ( Clark ) just mentioned Joining us in Virginia and meeting all the other nut case Starcraft lovers . He also mentioned getting a Tatoo artist there to see how much we really love our Starcrafts aaaaaaaaaaaaaand funny enough SWMBO is on the phone with her cousin whoooooooo just happens to be a Tatoo artist and he is considering comming with us ( just to hang out with all the kewl boats ) sooooooooo how many of you would like him to bring his kit with him :eek::D:D:D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Ok heres a good one for Yall Starcraft65 ( Clark ) just mentioned Joining us in Virginia and meeting all the other nut case Starcraft lovers . He also mentioned getting a Tatoo artist there to see how much we really love our Starcrafts aaaaaaaaaaaaaand funny enough SWMBO is on the phone with her cousin whoooooooo just happens to be a Tatoo artist and he is considering comming with us ( just to hang out with all the kewl boats ) sooooooooo how many of you would like him to bring his kit with him :eek::D:D:D.

Rick

lol..I think I have stopped at 7 tats..Havent had a new one for what...almost 20 years though..........hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev I only have one and oddly enough got it 20-22 years ago when I was stationed in Hawaii. I can however see myself getting another one and a Tat of the Starcraft Logo or My Jupiter ooooooooor the Tinstock Logo could be kewl :D.

Rick