2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: 2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

I agree with the location and the time and will add ONCE the Tshirts are printed theres no switching locations :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

LOL well looky there tht image does look familiar I seem to think I hve seen it somewhere :D.

Rick

once or twice huh bro..

Oh For Cryin Out Loud Kevin! Would You Quit Googling Yourself:eek::D:eek:

I'm goo-goo over myself..lol
I was just trying to help the cause, my brother in tin!

Oh man..we can start a band..Have to be metal..old school..

Is Tin Lizzie taken?

Andy in NY

Commander

once or twice huh bro..

I'm goo-goo over myself..lol
I was just trying to help the cause, my brother in tin!

Oh man..we can start a band..Have to be metal..old school..

Is Tin Lizzie taken?

*rimshot*

slredstorm62

Seaman

i think that would deffinatly be alot of fun however, idk when my boat is actually going to run lol. and for the long drive from upstate ny idk if i could do it.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Red we have talked somewht about plans for members who couldnt bring their boats but didnt want to sit on the beach and watch all the fun. I am hopeing as we are planning we will have enough members there with boats that the few who have to fly in or drive in without a boat will have seats in other members boats :D.

Rick

North Beach

Commander

OK time for me to start wading in here. Here's the link to the Marina and INN.
http://www.highpointmarina.com/
They will not take reservations until 1/1/10 but i will be talking with the manager on thursday. Here's why-there are only 15 rooms, they're all waterfront and come with a corresponding boat slip. there is a one time 8 dollar launch fee per boat.They will reserve us the entire motel if we want.

I know some folks may want to stay at the state park camp ground and i will start digging into that also.

More to come.

And for the record, I'm from Virginia and I ain't wearin no shirt with a peace sign on it:D:D

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hey Northbeach we ppreciate all that your doing for us on the homefront what with your current power issues . I can probably get a couple of Tshirt desighns done up .

While We have you here :D whats the chances you could get a pick of one of your fancy Starcraft emblems on a white background for Bret to work with .

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

i think that would deffinatly be alot of fun however, idk when my boat is actually going to run lol. and for the long drive from upstate ny idk if i could do it.

where in upstate ny are you? i may end up flying solo (sans family) and if thats the case you would be more than welcome to hop on with me.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Oh yeaaaaah NB I think Bret did the peace sign as kind of a throwbck to the whole Wood Stock thing we are baseing our parody Tin Stock on :D.

Rick

North Beach

Commander

Hey, I got that hi-tek rednek image to maintain:D

Are you talking about the one from the emblems I've been having made up? if so, I'll probably be talking to the folks over at the metal shop tomorrow or the next and I may be able to pry the image from them. I'll see.

wrfalpacas

Chief Petty Officer

NB,

The peace sign was a woodstock / tinstock parody thing, no other inference meant. I proudly served my country in the Army after 9-11, even though I am a Yankee:D:D

Rickairmedic

Commander

NB the image they are using to make your emblems would most likely work great but I was actually just talking about tking one of your emblems if you still have one laying around there thats not attatched to a boat and taking a picture of it on a white background that Bret could work with :D.

I also served in the Army back when we went to PLAY in the sand the first time .

Rick

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

NB the image they are using to make your emblems would most likely work great but I was actually just talking about tking one of your emblems if you still have one laying around there thats not attatched to a boat and taking a picture of it on a white background that Bret could work with :D.

I also served in the Army back when we went to PLAY in the sand the first time .

Rick

Rick

That I can do..They will be the very last thing that goes on my boat

fshngho

Lieutenant

OK Gentlemen, I acknowledge I am a cadet here, but just because I'm a 50 year old fart that wears pocket tee's, at least get to know me before you insult me:) Anyway I had I thought(?) Since we have a little time and Bass Pro Shops and Gander Mountain is only 40min drive from Lake Anna, I would bet they may donate some door prizes for our event. Maybe best looking boat, most modified, furthest distance driven, ect. Also knowing our TV news stations around here we could probably get a little coverage. If yall don't mind, I will check into that and maybe a little more. I wont commit to anything until I let everyone know, ( cant anyway, just a cadet). Take care, God Bless

Rickairmedic

Commander

fshngho that would be gret I was thinking something similar but I will say that we shouldnt have a judged type of thing . Longest drive would be good and maybe a few other catagories but one thing my truck club has done with their get togethers from the beginning is ( not turn it into a show with judgeing of each others trucks ) just a freindly get together between a bunch of freinds . They are working on the third one right now and the last one actually made it into the august issue of Custom Classic trucks :D. I was stoked needless to say to see our club in a national magazine :D.

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Maybe we could make it into one of those worthless boating rags that show up in my mailbox.

Rickairmedic

Commander

EZ I bet if you contacted the editor of a few of them one might just say Kewl and send out a crew to do the story and pics :D.

Rick