I need a wiring diagram.

campcook

Cadet
Can anyone tell me who makes Northwood boats and where can I get a wiring diagram. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: I need a wiring diagram.

The only current Northwood boat I could come up with is a line of pontoon boats that are made by Smoker Craft. I'm reasonably sure that Northwood boats were made by Smoker Craft and it may be that Smoker Craft bought them out and are manufacturing only pontoons under that name. Here's Smoker Crafts address. Don't hold your breath on getting a schematic however. Most manufacturers don't publish them.

Smoker Craft,Inc. PO Box 65 New Paris, IN 46553

campcook

Cadet

Thanks for the info. I'll take lot's of pictures of the wires and the destinations of them before I pull anything loose. I shouldn't run into to many problems. There is only a Speedometer, fuel gauge, a Bilge switch,
a Livewell switch and a NAV/ANC or it might be a NAV/ANG switch. All of the paint has come off of the panel but that is what I can get out of the ghosts that the paint left behind. Thanks for the reply and address for Smokercraft.:D
Have a good evening!
Mark

burroak

Senior Chief Petty Officer

They are all fairly generic. Try this one.

X1100tmp.jpg

campcook

Cadet

Pretty basic....aaaa yeah! No just kidding. Thankfully I don't have to worry about all of that other stuff. Thanks friend!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Northwoods boats are made by a small manufacturer in northern WI, Minong or Rice lake area. At least they were up until a couple years ago.

From what I understand, they bought the hulls from several manufacturers, then put the interiors in.
They have used several different hull id numbers over the years, which may tell you who actually made the hull.
They also bought Force or Johnson outboards and put the Northwoods name on them for a few years.

They were decent boats, with basic equipment, sold on the lower end of the price scale.