hull extension in progress with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikgreen

Captain
Re: hull extension in progress with picks

Tell ya what, Oops... if you start updating your thread here again, I'll match you by posting my new project thread :)

Good luck with the gov. types... I know I'd move out of the town I'm in if I could. If it's true people get the government they deserve, then I have to wonder what I did to deserve this :)

Erik

oops!

Supreme Mariner

OHHH MY GOD was that him ????????????? LOL John

heh heh heh........hi john !:D

Tell ya what, Oops... if you start updating your thread here again, I'll match you by posting my new project thread :)

Good luck with the gov. types... I know I'd move out of the town I'm in if I could. If it's true people get the government they deserve, then I have to wonder what I did to deserve this :)

Erik

actually.....its the feds and incom tax.......long story.....but in our country the auditors are on comission......you can guess the rest from there !
i fully expect it will take another 8 months to go thru the process......i hope i get my money back........(a staggeringly large amount) ....but right now.....its in the process.....

erik.........get ready to start posting......heh heh heh ! :D

i promise ill be on a lot more guys......sorry for the absence.

cheers
oops

jcsercsa

Captain

Hay Bud , glad to see your still doing !!! john

JaSla74

Chief Petty Officer

Godspeed Oops

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Hey oops sorry to hear about your troubles! If you got to be off here a bit during the winter to take care of business then im sure we can all wait! You need to take care of number one. I am also having withdraws from your boat building thread but you need to take care of crooked government. It looks like you got a lawyer that is speeking for you. I dont know how things work in Canada but we all miss ya. But at same time make sure you take care of yourself before updating us. If there is anything any of us here can do let us know! Good luck!!!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

thanks guys....im still a few days away from getting back to it.......

hey bubba!.......can you send me some round tuit's?.....im a bit short this week.

im really looking forward to climbing back on this thing

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

im really looking forward to climbing back on this thing

Don't know about you, but I'm tired of this white stuff. Still a bit cold to be working on a boat, and I still have 2 to work on.

Darren Nemeth

Chief Petty Officer

I just bought two new sparkplugs for my engine to help get over the fustration of seeing that Batboat in the drive month after month and not being able to do anything with it. :(

jakebrake

Petty Officer 1st Class

only one question comes to mind... How cool is THAT?

NoKlu

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Shouldn't be to long now for the better weather. When the suns out it's got a little more power too it and the days are getting longer. We got light at 6;30 now. The Rig I work on is shutting down for spring breakup on saturday, Yea it's a little early this year but oil's cheap and the budgets are lower. I'll get 3 months off this year, WOOHOO.Everything was rolling along good till this little -20 cold snap,but that will be over by the end of the week. I'll be able to jump in my new truck and go help oops! get the canoe in the water if things work out for a place to do the work. Even without a shop he's probably got it close enough we could finish it in the driveway if we have to. Cheer up guys it won't be long.

samo_ott

Vice Admiral

I think this is the longest thread ever! Wow. 10 cm of snow? That's only 4". Paltry! :)

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

I think this is the longest thread ever! Wow. 10 cm of snow? That's only 4". Paltry! :)

Lived in Ottawa as a kid and, yes, we don't get anywhere near the amount of snow you get. But ours is usually all gone by now and I see my truck is white again this morning.

But it was more a comment on why oops! isn't working on his boat yet.

zach103

Commander

5-10 inches today their saying.. im damn glad i moved the boat from outside to the garage

redfury

Commander

We got hit with a new frosting of snow ( under a foot ) on Thursday. Oh well. It'll be spring before we know it and grinders will be smoking all over the fruited plain :p

J. Mark

Petty Officer 1st Class

Not sure if you ever found an engine-this one has an unnecessary Inboard transmission, but after selling that off you might make back enough of the price to make it an overall good deal. It might be a bit underpowered, but you strike me as the type that probably never goes fast anyway LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Crusader-454cid-inboard-complete_W0QQitemZ330311059986QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBoat_Parts_Accessories_Gear?hash=item330311059986&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

83mulligan

Senior Chief Petty Officer

and 106 pages later i'm finally through the whole thing! Man, lot's of great stuff in there. wish I would have been onboard with it earlier. Thanks for all the great detail Oops! I'm impressed with your dedication and attention to detail. This project is a real inspiration to me and I'm sure i speak for others too.

jcsercsa

Captain

OHHH yea guys and gals , OOOPs texed me tuesday, said that the shop was just about set !!! So sounds like he might be back petty soon !!! I hope so , miss my adopted brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JOhn

Status
Not open for further replies.