Starcraft Parts

Sea Raider I

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1968 Starcraft Islander 21' canopy for sale

Re: 1968 Starcraft Islander 21' canopy for sale

Guys I am desparately searching for this transom cap. Facing the stern its the starboard side, if only the pair can be found I am a buyer!! Just trying to finish up my 68 trident project and this is the final mising piece.

Thanks.....

Attachments

• IMG-20110628-00074.jpg
    IMG-20110628-00074.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1

geedubcpa

Petty Officer 1st Class
Free boat windshield from 1981 starcraft 160ss

Free boat windshield from 1981 starcraft 160ss

I hate to throw this away - its a complete windshield assembly from my 1981 starcraft ss160 - I have converted to a fishing boat and the windshield has been sitting in the garage for 3 years.

I am in the Columbus Ohio area - email me if you think you can use this EDIT

Last edited:

county boatboy

Recruit
Re: Starcraft Parts

Lakelover,

Sir, This is my first posting. I am restoring a 1976 Starcraft 16 foot aluminum boat. I am not real familar with boat terminology. I have been trying to find out what the plates shown in the picture above with "Starcraft" written in them are called. My boat has four of these plates mounted on the flat part of the top of the gunwale. The material in the center of mine is gone, but the chrome metal retangular frame is still there. I would like to know what these plates are called, and if the center material can be bought. If not, I would like any help on what I can use for a replacement material. I was thinking of using a simple strip of black rubber, or vinyl, but I would like to have something original.

Thank you for your help,

county boatboy

TheWrks

Petty Officer 1st Class

Is this what you are looking for the ribbed rubber pads

IMG_9776 copy.jpg

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

I thought you said to P M the used things you might have. You know how I-Boats are some times. CORRECTIONIll look at the heading of posted messages more carefully Sorry did not mean to offend anyone in particular.

Last edited:

bklnnet

Recruit

Mike, is this still available? I mean the transom corner caps, let me know please, Thanks

boatnut74

Lieutenant Commander

Since I got rid of the Chieftain I have alot of parts laying arond. PM me if your looking for something and i'll see if I have it. I also have all the rubrail insert in decent shape, one side is about 1' short.

starcrazy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I am also looking for a transom end cap for a 78 Mariner, Right side(starboard). Mine currently has a gauge in it. I will be starting the tear down shortly and would like to replace it when the time comes.

Thanks

Wayne

boatnut74

Lieutenant Commander

I do have both transom end caps but I'm not sure if I want to part with them as I do plan on getting another Starcraft someday and it seems like one is always missing. One of mine was missing but I found it in the cabin while cleaning it out :D.

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I am also looking for a transom end cap for a 78 Mariner, Right side(starboard). Mine currently has a gauge in it. I will be starting the tear down shortly and would like to replace it when the time comes.

Thanks

Wayne

Check out post #5 in this thread. I make these and have some ready to go. PM me for more info.

heyyou325

Chief Petty Officer

I can vouch for Michael. He'll get you good looking transom caps and do right by you. Even if they are a bit different size than normal. Mine fit great, and I had to have them made bigget to cver some trim.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

The offshore ones should be the same as the SS ones no?

Pineisland

Recruit

I have a set of seats from my 1978 Holiday 18'. These are original back to back fold down into a bed seats, white. Good condition on the vinyl with no rips, wood frames in good shape.

I also have the built in gas tank I am going to replace. I assume its original as well.

I am in Sparta MI, PM me if interested.

64osby

Admiral

Anyone have a Port Transom cap that will fit a 73, 21' Mariner.

EditI found one

Last edited:

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Check post #5 on this thread. I might be able to hook you up.