Starcraft Parts

oceanrat

Recruit
Re: Starcraft Parts

1976 21' Mariner fuel tank. Original, 18 gallon, good shape, fits in the back behind the doors, under the splashwell.

Also, I have an extra (name brand) "new transom" for same. Traced an extra template from leftover while I was cutting out mine.

tank 2.jpgtank gage 2.jpgtransom 2.jpgtransom 3.jpg

Last edited:

64osby

Admiral

I found an extra starboard transom cap, but it was scarffed up by a Starmada member;)
Texas-20110908-00086.jpg

Last edited:

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Got a bunch of extra Starmada hats so PM me if you want one. Current orders will prolly go out next week.

Still have 2 gunwale air exhaust covers. Not in great shape, really need to be stripped and rechromed or painted.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

For what its worth, I have a Jet Star dashboard tray, complete with rolled trim piece, stripped of paint & gunk, real clean; also a Jet Star transom cap. The cap has a couple splits near the center nail holes and is a little iffy, but it would serve the purpose once installed.

DSC_5228-w.jpg

64osby

Admiral

Got a bunch of extra Starmada hats so PM me if you want one. Current orders will prolly go out next week.

Hey Michael, I got my hats today, They are awesome. My wife wanted to steal the extra one I ordered. Great job on this.:D

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Glad you both like them, wear it proudly!!!!!

barato2

Commander

Mr Postman left me some Style and Evidence of Personal Importance too......thanks Michael! it's even light enough fabric that i can wear it fishing in hot weather. :cool:

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I like the fact that's light for the same reason. We be styling now. :D

We should start a "show off your STARMADA head gear on the water" thread.

horiconducker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Here are some left over unneeded pieces from my 22ft islander conversion project.

DSCF2171.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2169.jpg
[/IMG]
Trailer and islander top

Last edited:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

That stuff right there is wayyyyy valuable ^^^^^.

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

How nice was that before you changed it over??? Looks like new Items.

handmade

Recruit

do you still have this, I am restoring a 1963 starchief my windshield is boken badly and the cab had a hole cut out of the top for a hatch.

handmade

Recruit

do you have any pics of you 63? I would like to get mine back to as close to stock as I can.
thanks

jayyyy

Seaman
Parting out 1971 18ft Starcraft Chieften

Parting out 1971 18ft Starcraft Chieften

I am parting out my starcraft that I have owned since 1980. Salt water corroded the bottom to the point of severe plate thinning and holing. Lots of good parts and custom ones including T -top, welded bow rail, one piece welded plate front windshield with smaller window cut outs bolted in place of the original, heavy duty custom bow hatch, sunbrella inside window covers etc. Where would be the place to advertise this stuff for sale. Not trying to maximize any profits it just kills me to turn it all over to the scrap yard. Im in california.

044.jpg 042.jpg 036.jpg

Fishatron

Cadet
Re: Parting out 1971 18ft Starcraft Chieften

That's a serious looking machine. Too bad about the hull, dang corrosion! You should find a replacement boat to swap all these parts onto.....

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

jayyy - Your in the right place. Just list what you have with pics right here with no prices. Any info about the boat will help too. Folks will PM you if interested.

Damed shame about that boat. Sure you can't put a few coats of Petit 4700 high build epoxy on that to restore her? I just went through a similar situation.

snowman48047

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just remembered I have a complete dash with gauges...