Zero to 200 in 2 Seconds

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer
Dawson and his wife, Jennifer, had been debating<br />buying a new vehicle for weeks. <br /><br />He wanted a 4x4 truck. She wanted a very fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. <br /><br />He would probably have settled on any beat up old 4x4 truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.<br /><br />"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in two seconds. Nothing else will do. My birthday is coming up so you better surprise me!"<br /><br />and Dawson did just that. For her birthday, he bought her a brand new digital bathroom scale. <br /><br />Nobody has seen or heard from him since. :D

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Zero to 200 in 2 Seconds

Now I don't care who you are, thats funny! :D

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

On the same subject does anyone know where I can get scales that go up to 495 :eek: <br /><br />........this may be my last post :p

aspeck

Staff member

It was nice knowing you, Bro!

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by SlowlySinking:<br /> Dawson and his wife, Jennifer, had been debating<br />buying a new vehicle for weeks. <br /><br />He wanted a 4x4 truck. She wanted a very fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. <br /><br />He would probably have settled on any beat up old 4x4 truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.<br /><br />"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in two seconds. Nothing else will do. My birthday is coming up so you better surprise me!"<br /><br />and Dawson did just that. For her birthday, he bought her a brand new digital bathroom scale. <br /><br />Nobody has seen or heard from him since. :D
Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning. That's hilarious!