zero grav recliners

crab bait

Captain
needed a new chair (recliner ) mines beat a only has one arm.. it was a leftover couch end piece recliner.. <br /><br />been shoppin' around an nothing quite right.. either to big, not comfy, poor posture, color,,ect..<br /><br />went into back comfort store in king of prussia pa.. sell all kinds of back comfort,egro products.. <br />this place was havin' a sale.. the last sale was 5 years ago.. aniversary.. an now again.. SALES AT THIS PLACE IS RARE..<br /><br />bought a zero-gravity 'back saver' brand recliner ... it was a floor model an a good chunk of money off.. an it still was insanely expensive.. <br /><br />but it fills all above perameters.. an will see me thru my life an the kids will scrap for it afterwards.. <br /><br />boy,, there sure is a market for this.. a not many brands out there.. an very very few if any ( none/one/none ) stores like this around..

Realgun

Commander
Re: zero grav recliners

Crab me thinks it would be better money to GET OFF YOU DUFF and Fish. :D <br /><br />Of course I have the recliner already that I like.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Mmm! that sounds like a great deal you got :cool: <br /><br />its hard to beat a good recliner :) Say! does it have all the bells and whistles like heat and vibrate? oh! and a place for the TV remote?

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Is that recliner rated for marine use? Perhaps we could mount them in our boats. :) Ya... a boat, a laptop for iboats, and a zero grav chair. NICE!

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

And a built-in fridge! Gotta have that! :D

crab bait

Captain

nah,, wish it did.. guess options are another grand..<br /><br />REALGUN.. i'm ..!! give me a cottonpickin' chance..<br /><br /><br /> i'm boltin' the chair to the bow pedestal mount as we speak.. :) ..

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

"i'm boltin' the chair to the bow pedestal mount as we speak.. :) .. " <br /><br />That'll get the fish jumpin' in yer boat fer sure :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hey Crab in a zero gravity chair how do you keep the beer in the bottle??? :confused: or is it necessary to equip the bottle with a straw system like the astronauts do?? :D

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

i was in the market for recliners ,im kinda big so all the smaller junkier ones would only last me 2 or 3 years , some of those zero recliners might have lasted me 8 years or so ,,,,i found one i realy liked that had a top layer of memory foam.................so what i did was i took my old trusty recliner with the beefy frame ,went out and baught 3 premium italian leather cow hides , and had my automan and chair done up with a top layer of memmory foam all around , verry comfy ,,,and sience it is black leather it looks like new 1 1/2 year latter and it makes the place smell like leather ....other than that it was the barco lounger for shure.