Zebco and Customer Service.

phantoms

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have used Zebco Spincast reels when I was a youngster. Now days I'm mostly into baitcasting and have no spincast or spinnging reels. My son, knowing I've been fishing a lot lately, got me a Zebco Ready Tackle Inshore Saltwater Spinning Combo for a recent birthday. I received it and the crank handle was missing. I contacted Zebco by e-mail explaining what happened and asking where I could purchase that part. They replied asking for my name and address saying they would send the part. I arrived home today to find a package sitting on my porch. Not a crank handle in a little package, but a whole new complete Rod/Reel/Lure package. With today's lack of customer service just about everywhere, it amazes me that Zebco, not knowing me from a hole in the ground, would go out of there way to send a complete new setup on nothing more than my word. I have a newfound appreciation for Zebco and will be purchasing a spincast (my first in over 20 years) Omega this weekend. I just wanted to share my experience and let others know that customer service and appreciation still exist.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Zebco and Customer Service.

We had that happen with a puzzle a few times. We wrote them and said our box was missing a piece. sent us a whole new puzzle. <br /><br />Also got a new spreader from scott's because a wheel and a couple of pieces on the handle were missing.