Youth TRC super soft life jacket

Cptchris1

Recruit
Hi my son wears a Trc life jacket size medium he is too big for the small with the leg strap and the medium rides up what options do I have as far as add on leg strap ect any help is appreciated.

briangcc

Commander
Amazon has listings for add-on straps for life jackets. This only works if the chest straps are exposed at the back of the life jacket....there are some brands that are, some that aren't.

Cptchris1

Recruit
Amazon has listings for add-on straps for life jackets. This only works if the chest straps are exposed at the back of the life jacket....there are some brands that are, some that aren't.
Hmm interesting idk why they don’t make an option for the vest to have an add on or not especially for youth

briangcc

Commander
Unsure. I ran into the same situation with my bean pole of a son last year. We came up with a secure, home made version of a add-on strap. Luckily he grew into the jacket this year so no strap required.

Cptchris1

Recruit
Unsure. I ran into the same situation with my bean pole of a son last year. We came up with a secure, home made version of a add-on strap. Luckily he grew into the jacket this year so no strap required.
I’ve been looking and so far it seems if I add a leg strap to it it will pull that bottom strap on the vest down