Your boss on E-Bay? Nailed!

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
The town in which I live in has the North American Distubtion Center for world famous Lego toys. A few months bach managment reported to the police that it was missing 144 Star War Sets valued at 300.00 a piece. Some of the supervisors supected a inside job ans some of them started seaching e-bay for the sets, they found 3 local sellers that were sell simalar sets and the police set up a sting operation and they bought a set from each seller in order to get names and addresses. 3 of the sellers were Lego employees they confessed to the thiefs and were arrested....

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Your boss on E-Bay? Nailed!

Easy money is too tempting for some people.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I guess this is one case in which stupidity proved to be illegal. :D

Realgun

Commander

Finally somebody really got what they deserved.<br /><br />Thats pretty funny however because the Big Boss was on E-bay too. He was sellling Lunch with himself to raise money for United Way. Not that what this should have been about! :)

Stratosfied

Ensign

I think I can beat that one for stupidity. Several years ago, two members of the local Police, while doing a routine check of a PROMINENT businessmans place of business, found a pair of Auburn/Florida game tickets. These were the businessmans home seats for many years. This was when AU was kicking tail pretty regular(kinda like now ;) ), anyway this was THE game in the SEC that week. These morons went and sat in the seats and were arrested on the spot. What dingbats! :p :eek:

KRS

Banned

Is that why my order of legos never showed up???

KaGee

Admiral

Ya have to wonder about a lot of stuff you see on Ebay. Ebay is probably the largest "fence" in the world!

imstillatwork

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My wife is a manager at a large retail/department store. There is always someone that thinks and extra 10 or 20 a day that they pocket is worth more then their job. It's amazing how really stupid some people are, thinking that they won't get cought.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Well, I guess this is one case in which stupidity proved to be illegal. :D
Yeah...and I'd like to see that happen more often!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-