You gotta love McDonalds

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class
:D :D :D
fatkidMcds.jpg

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: You gotta love McDonalds

But, but,<br />It's genetic. <br />It's not McDonalds' 65 billion grams of fat and 70 billion calories per meal<br />and no exercising, playing video games all day that makes them get large!<br />Just listen to the media, lawyers and all them, they'll tell ya.<br /><br /><br /> :D :D <br />AK Chappy

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Holy! They are going to need to take out a morgage on the house when he hits his teenage years.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Future NFL probowl center.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Now you know why McDonalds is doing away with the Super Size meals. You can still supersize the fries, but that is all.<br /><br />Looks like they have had quiet a few.....sorta sad though.

KaGee

Admiral

Couple of Sumo Wrestlers.<br />There's a lawsuit wating to happen,....paging John Edwards.....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Couple of Sumo Wrestlers.<br />There's a lawsuit wating to happen,....paging John Edwards.....
Fortunately, or unfortunately, that's what he will be doing for the next 4 years. I think he will have worn out his politial welcome, both nationally and in SC.<br /><br />BTB, where has he been lately, hmmmmmmmm?<br /><br />I can't wait to see Cheney chew his sorry a** to pieces, next week.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

What's that TV dinner with the slogan, "It's good to be full?" You know the one with 2 pounds of meat?<br /><br />And while we're on the topic, seen that Burger King breakfast food commercial where the guy wakes up with the dude in the big-headed Burger King outfit in his bed? Man, that's just disturbing!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> .....seen that Burger King breakfast food commercial where the guy wakes up with the dude in the big-headed Burger King outfit in his bed? Man, that's just disturbing!....
You have exactly the right word. I saw that the other day, and it has to be one of the most disturbing images a major corporation has ever decided to identify itself with. That smiling King in your bed. That could give small kids nightmares.

oddjob

Commander

That commercial erks me also. But its not just the visual, its that stupid "home boy" jive voice narrating(sp).its insulting! :mad: <br /><br /><br />the kids expression above reads: "Hey! you gonna eat that?" :D

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Yeah, McDonald's should be sued out of existence. After all, they forced these youngsters to get in the car and drive over there and purchase all this junk food, then held guns to their heads and forced them to eat every crumb.<br /><br />Oh wait...those kids don't drive? Oh. You mean their parents took them there? And then let them have whatever they wanted?<br /><br />Seems to me that there is a parenting crisis in America, if any kind of crisis at all. Those boys parents are the ones responsible for their reprehensible phyical condidtion, not McDonald's or anyone else.<br /><br />There should be a series of photos here. The next one is of a greedy, bloodsucking litigation attorney stuffing his pockets full of hundred and thousand dollar bills. The next photo is of a parade of ex McDonald's employees applying for unemployment.<br /><br />Then the next photo you see is of these kids' parents taking them into a Burger King.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

tgkBarney

Seaman Apprentice

I can remember growing up and McDonalds was a very ocassional special treat. Now it is a way of life for people!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

It's the toys. <br /><br />Well, that and the convenience. <br /><br />The easiest way to get kids away from the TV in the living room long enough to get to the TV in the car is with the promise of the happy meal toy. <br /><br />Marketing genius: if only they had used it for good and not evil. :(