You gotta look at this

Kenneth Brown

Captain
My dad has been doing the custom painting for a few years. He has always been a hack painter but over the last 10 years or so he has gotten pretty good. In the last year my brother has been helping him out, learning the trade. Some of you may remember his truck that I posted before. This is a remote control car that my brother did for a friend. I am thinking that the old man my have to move over for the new generation, lil bro has got it together. Check it out and tell me what you think.<br /><br /><br /> Angels car

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: You gotta look at this

I am thinking that the old man my have to move over for the new generation, lil bro has got it together.
I believe you are thinking right. Li'l Brother has got it right! Very cool!<br /> Hey how much do one of those little RC cars run now? $$$<br />Bassy

Kenneth Brown

Captain

The car was only about $40 at wally world. The paint might require a second mortage. I have no idea what he charged. He was supposed to do a bike for BikeWeek in Florida but it hasn't showed up yet. His time is coming, if he just pays attention and watches what he is doing, he has a natural talent for it. Now me, I can't draw a straight line without a ruler. Even with a ruler its still crooked.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

This picture here is good also. His daughter wanted a purple 4 wheeler for christmas. Gues what they don't make? All that was available was Kawasaki green. Time to put the skills to the test. Ole Santas elves are getting slick at this paint stuff.<br /><br /><br /> The 4 wheeler

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Both paint jobs look fantastic. You need to convince everyone that they should try a boat next.<br /><br />Very nice.<br /><br />Bob

Kenneth Brown

Captain

He is actually supposed to paint my father in laws bay boat sometime this spring. I don't think the f-i-l is gonna let him flame it though.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

pretty cool paint job on the remote car. Nice.