FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have lived in the woods for close to 20 years now and spent a lot of my free time in the woods since I was 8 years old and I have to say, I have seen both species, but never like this, who ever the photographer was, caught a very special moment and image
Seem the Wood pecker was fortunate to get away. I guess even that little Weasel could have spelt troubles.
As for the Space Shuttle on the back of the aircraft, I seen that from my front yard two different times as it flew over on approach for landing. Because the Air Base that I live close too and retired from, was a secondary landing spot for the Shuttle if weather was bad in Florida... Neat to see in real life...