yoo BONDO or anyone else in the Watertown NY area

one more cast

Captain
Re: yoo BONDO or anyone else in the Watertown NY area

Thanks, I found one place but they are about double the price of pacemaker/miller in Utica.

dolluper

Captain

About fives years back there was an auto supply place near centre of town that had about any kind of metal you want [don't remember it's name] stocker trailer broke we got what we wanted there

Bondo

Staff member

So What are you Building Now ????<br /><br />Here in Watertown, there's Metal Man,.... We call Bucky "MiddleMan",...... He's about 25% Higher than the Real Steel suppliers....... I'll buy from Bucky when I need it Now,.... But otherwise I'll order ahead.......<br /><br />I've used Pacemaker before,+ had Good Luck,... They have a truck up this way atleast once a week.........<br />Lately, I've been using American out of Syracuse or Liverpool,...... They have a truck up here bi-weekly,+ They're prices have been a little better on the suff I've been needing...........<br /><br />How many Miles of 1/2" Black Iron Pipe do you Need ????<br />I've still got quite a Pile out in the backyard......20' stuff........ ;) <br />Threaded Both Ends...... :D

one more cast

Captain

I need about 30' Bondo for my chicken cooker(the 275 gallon tank I cut in half) racks. I will just pick it up at pacemaker.Thanks.

Bondo

Staff member

OK,..........<br /><br />If you change your mind,... i've got a Pile of it,+ I'll even cut it to length for ya....... ;) <br /><br />Also got a bunch of 5/8ths" Rebar,... If you need something Heavier.........