Yamaha T8ELRB

usedcarman

Cadet
Hi Folks,

Looking to purchase a kicker motor for my Lund Prosport 1675, and there's one available online from a fellow about 8 hrs drive from me, it's a 2003 Yamaha T8ELRB with all the remote controls and stuff. I've asked the seller what lenght of shaft it is, but he doesn't know! And I've looked high and low on the web to get specs on the unit and can't get anything anywhere, even the Yamaha website is no help! Could someone help me? And let me know what lenght is the shaft before I make the drive to see it? 20 or 25" it'd make a big difference!

Thanks a lot!

Usedcarman

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: Yamaha T8ELRB

T = high trust
8= hp
E= electric start, manual tilt
L=20"

usedcarman

Cadet
Re: Yamaha T8ELRB

Hi again,

Another question, what would you guys recommend to connect my kicker to the main engine, main is 100hp Yamaha four stroke, approx. 24" center distance to T8 kicker, I called the guy and bought it over phone picking it up tomorrow. I know there's a few companies that make a steering bar for that. I looked at EZ steer online but they seem to be hooking up to the bottom plate of each unit, not sure i'd want that setup, would probably prefer something hooked to the front with eye bolts or something, your input would again be really appreciated.