Yamaha Stern Drive Trim Motor Woes

burrellfamily

Recruit
I recently purchased a 1992 Chapparal 24' with a 350 inboard engine and V8 5.7 Stern Drive. <br />The trim motor will not operate properly. The shop I've taken it to says neither Yamaha nor any after market companies offer a new motor and if they did it would cost $690.<br />I'm seeking a solution to this problem which causes the least amount of @$$ pain to my meger wallet.<br />This is my 1st post, so if I've omitted required info...I apologize up front. I truly appreciate any info someone may have. My email is the_burrells@hotmail.com<br /> :(

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Yamaha Stern Drive Trim Motor Woes

Moving to I/O Forum.

Capt Ken

Commander

Usually a simple problem, e mail me and I can help.

burrellfamily

Recruit

CK,<br /> Thanks for the offer. What is your email address? What information would you like for me to provide.<br /> v/r<br />BL

burrellfamily

Recruit

CK,<br /> Thanks for the offer. What is your email address? What information would you like for me to provide.<br /> v/r<br />BL

burrellfamily

Recruit

Capt Ken

Commander

I started to get smart and say just click on the icon but remembered we're in the middle of changing servers so the site is down. <br />thecaptken@aol.com