Yamaha Pro V 150, what is the Model Year????

ghostrider

Seaman
I bought a boat that has a Yamaha Pro v 150 outboard. The listing of the boat When I first looked, listed the motor as a 1988 with a new power head. The powerhead is new and the boat runs fine, however, I have checked the serial number through other web sites and question the accuracy of the listed model year. Would someone out there please crosscheck my serial number and let me know?? The numbers on the motor are <br />6J9 L 301733 The motor is a Yamaha ProV 150J.<br />Thanx in advance! :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Yamaha Pro V 150, what is the Model Year????

ghostrider, seems to be a 1985 model.

ghostrider

Seaman
Re: Yamaha Pro V 150, what is the Model Year????

Thanks Spinner_bait Nut! I bought the boat and motor from a dealer. Before I bought the boat I queried this site for advice. All of the insite received was helpful in me making my purchase. The boat and motor runs flawlessly. Im just peeved over the misrepresentation of the motor model year by the dealer. The boat was personally owned by the owner of the boat company. Thanks for your help. I intend to find out why this misrepresentation occurred and demand some of my money be returned. Thanx!!!<br />Ghostrider :(