Ya' Know If Yer' From the Ohio Valley If.....

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
You know your from the Ohio Valley if ...<br /><br />1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the<br />highway.<br /> <br />2. "Vacation" means going to Fish "Crick" for the weekend.<br /> <br />3. You measure distance in lite beers, not light years.<br /> <br />4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.<br /> <br />5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.<br /> <br />6. You use a down comforter in the summer.<br /> <br />7. Your grandparents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a raging<br />blizzard, without flinching.<br /> <br />8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.<br /> <br />9. You install security lights on your house &garage and leave both<br />unlocked.<br /> <br />10. You think of the major food groups as deer meat, fish, and berries.<br /> <br />11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use<br />them.<br /> <br />12. There are seven empty cars running in the parking lot at the<br />convenience store at any given time.<br /> <br />13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.<br /> <br />14. Driving is better in the winter, because the potholes are filled with<br />snow. (You can't argue with this one!!)<br /> <br />15. You think sexy lingerie includes tube socks and flannel pajamas.<br /> <br />16. You know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and<br />construction.<br /> <br />17. It takes you three hours to go to the store for one item when you're in<br />a rush, because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.<br /> <br />18. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends<br />in the Ohio Valley

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Ya' Know If Yer' From the Ohio Valley If.....

Oh Boy :( You forgot we poosh r cars and worsh r clothes. :D

bubbakat

Captain

15. You think sexy lingerie includes tube socks and flannel pajamas. <br /><br />My wife actually did this back around christmas and I almost cracked up<br /><br /> 11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use <br /><br />Both of my daughters know how to use these.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

It always seems to me that I come up behind those tractors before a hill, when I can't see if there is on coming traffic. :)