Xmas present issue.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Xmas present issue.

Christmas Gift Problem<br /><br /> A husband walks into Fredrick's of Hollywood to purchase some sheer lingerie for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range <br />from $250 to $500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price. He opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500 and takes the <br />lingerie home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him.<br /><br /> Upstairs, the wife thinks, "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, do the modeling naked, <br />return it tomorrow and keep the $500 refund for myself."<br /> <br /><br />So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says, "Good Lord! You'd think that for $500, they'd at least iron it!"<br />><br />><br />He never heard the shot.<br />>><br />><br />Funeral on Monday.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Xmas present issue.

:D :D :D <br /><br />Was doing some Xmas shopping earlier this week, and happened to look in the window of Victoria's Secret. There was my babysitter working, she is a freshman in college and is like a daughter to me. I was pretty embarrassed. Sucks getting old :(

tylerin

Commander

Oh sorry honey I got the wrong size.......That appears to be a little baggy ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Like that TV commercial.<br />"Honey, dies this make look fat?"<br />Husband reading newspaper and not looking,"You betcha"<br />hehehehehe :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Like that TV commercial.<br />"Honey, dies this make look fat?"<br />Husband reading newspaper and not looking,"You betcha"<br />hehehehehe :D
"Nope honey, that doesn't make you look fat" :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

11.gif

eeboater

Commander

I hate to say it... but Victorias Secret just... gives me the creeps. Anyone else? I dont know... I wont go in there without my wife.<br /><br />Sean

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I feel weird walking in the womens undergarments section. It doesnt bother me, but I am always thinking that women are thinking I am some kind of perv.<br /><br />Now if I could just get the salesgirl to model it for me..... :D <br /><br />Ken

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'm with you KIZ. Sometimes I try to cut across Wally World through there. It never fails I always bump into a rack, things fall on the floor, I try to pick them up and stay invisible at the same time and there's always some woman there looking at me like I should be handcuffed and hauled off to the grey bar hotel.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, the next time you have to go there with the wife, just pick up the biggest pair of undergarments(P-a-n-t-i-e-s), you can fine and say loud enough for anyone close can hear, "Honey are these the right size", as you stretch them way out.<br />You won't have to go there any more. :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

You trying to get me killed SBN?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I'm gonna use that at work tomorrow Pointer!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I actually was just in VS last weekend. My bride dropped hints and mentioned "push up" type boulder holder for Christmas. Bought that ($45) and some other frilly stuff. Was a little spooky, but I made it OK. Best deal about this type of gift is its win/win. Shes happy and me too!