wow finally the cops got one

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
score one for the tyler TX police department. no silly trial to contend with. I feelbad for the victems though.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: wow finally the cops got one

gotta link rb?

gaugeguy

Captain

Waiting for the anti-gunners to start belly-aching about the assault weapon ban causing this :mad:

ndemge

Commander

CNN can kiss my White ARSE!<br /><br />A huge bazilianare company has to have a popup on EVERY page..... and they employee evil programers that have figured how to get around mozilla built in popup blocker...<br /><br />This makes me more angry than anti-gunners!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Waiting for the anti-gunners to start belly-aching about the assault weapon ban causing this :mad:
BUBBA says "Bring em on!"<br /><br />
104897.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by nd3mge:<br /> CNN can kiss my White ARSE!<br /><br />A huge bazilianare company has to have a popup on EVERY page..... and they employee evil programers that have figured how to get around mozilla built in popup blocker...<br /><br />This makes me more angry than anti-gunners!
But they don't get by the new IE blocker.<br />Get's them every time.<br />Does on my end anyway. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Hope they emptied the clip in this psycho.<br /><br /><br />"Wilson, a gun enthusiast who once owned a shooting range, intervened after Arroyo killed his ex-wife, witnesses said. Swindle, the police chief, said Wilson shot at Arroyo several times but his rounds weren't penetrating the armor."<br /><br />Note to self: Get bigger gun with armor penetrating ammo.<br /><br /><br />Ken

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yepthats the story<br /> body armour<br /> that is why ifya carrya weapon for self defense toss yourfancy 9's and the 25's and the 38's.<br /> use only 357 mag loads, 44 mag loads or 45 ACPwith the hottest load your frame can handle. <br /> that way even if the armour stops the round the perphas to turn back around to face you. and alsways remember center mass is great, but after winging someone in the center mass with a 45 and they get up try for the head :) :) .

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> ...., but after winging someone in the center mass with a 45 and they get up try for the head :) :) .
thats where the first one should go.. <br /><br />to hell on this 'center mass' stuff!<br /><br />if'n yer gonna shoot .. make it count .. make it DEAD!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I have always prefered big bore handguns.<br /><br /> BTW, lovin' my new Rock Island 1911A1 GI Joe 45!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

First you fire a warning shot in the air,...which is in the lungs.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

It is the people behind the gun that kills not the gun! The gun is an object, it cannot pull its own trigger but with human intervention the gun fires....

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

cnn has popups? sorry hadn't noticed.<br />Thankyou OS-X.<br /><br />Why does Tyler TX make the news so much?<br />Seems like I hear that name on the news every month or two.<br />Twice this week.