FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a wps file I want to convert so i can read it in Either Word, notepad,.. Anything!<br /><br />does anyone on here have Works that I could email t the file to?<br /><br />Thanks!
I know it SHOULD open it, but it won't.<br /><br />It's .wps but word just opens it as a bunch of squares..<br /><br />Have lost your email...<br /><br />ndemge@primary.net here
If you can get it to open in works save the file as a text document or a rich text document. You can then open it in any program. Problem is if there is columns or graphics they will not copy over.