Work or Play

dolluper

Captain
Subject: Is sex work?<br /><br /><br />> > Should we go with the Rabbi?<br />> ><br />> > A man wonders if having sex on Sunday is a sin because he is not<br />> > sure if sex is work or play. So, he goes to a priest and asks for his<br />> > opinion on this question.<br />> > After consulting the Bible, the priest says, "My son, after an<br />> > exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore<br />> > not permitted on Sundays."<br />> > The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?" So he goes to<br />> > a Lutheran minister, who after all is a married man and experienced in<br />> > this matter. He queries the minister and receives the same reply:<br />> > "Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath!"<br />> > Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi, a man of thousands of<br />> > years tradition and knowledge. The Rabbi ponders the question, then<br />> > states, "My son, sex is definitely play."<br />> > The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others<br />> > tell me sex is work?" The Rabbi softly speaks, "My son, if sex were<br />> > work, my wife would have the maid do it."

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Work or Play

Kinda pushing the envelope there, aren't you, dolluper?<br /><br />I am gonna leave it because I believe it would be allowed on broadcast TV, but that doesn't mean I like it. :)

JRJ

Commander

I don't like broadcast TV either but I think your joke is :D ;)

dolluper

Captain

Sorry JB I get many jokes from friends and I taught it was tame enough to post, as most I get are not, please forgive me if I offended anyone as I taught it was just humor, not intended to offend anyone