wonders of oregano oil

crab bait

Captain
i'm pretty much a amature herbilist.. read a good bit of stuff.. people of the world acient an modern still use herbs as meds ,today..<br /><br />most of our medicine derive form herbs/plants .. <br /><br />well years ago,, i had a serious gum imfection.. dentist put me on a few different 'scripts .. none prevailed..<br /><br />finally i took matters in my own hands an begun brushing with oregano oil.. just a few drops on brush,, in 3 weeks the infection gone.. dentist amazed..<br /><br />i always had a bad case of toe nails fungus.. cracked an yellow.. nasty..<br /><br />seen that commercial on tv.. 'digger the dimatiphite'.. 'i get under your nails ,, an i ain't goin' nowhere.. i mite even invite some friends'.. <br /> <br />well, i asked my doctor about this drug.. she said it's bad news.. can cause serious liver damage.. will not presribe..<br /><br />so once again,, took matters upon myself.. <br /><br />a drop of oil in morn.. a drop at nite.. <br />3 months later.. fungus is gone an i could be a male foot model now.. :)

tylerin

Commander
Re: wonders of oregano oil

Crabby.....a gum disease and toenail fungus.......you weren't biting your toenails were you? ;)

one more cast

Captain

How do yo get the oil out of the oregano, I have a huge patch that keeps getting bigger every year.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

As a teenager, I took the following to clear up acne:<br /><br />Remember "ZAC"<br />Zinc<br />Vitamin A<br />Vitamin C<br /><br />Taking them helped the body regulate the oil in the skin and in about a month, my skin was as smooth as a "baby's bottom" according to the German lady who told me about the remedy.<br /><br />I've told several kids from my church who suffer from bad acne and those that tried it and stuck with it, are now seeing similar results.<br /><br />Disclaimer: talk with your doctor first before taking any pills. At least, read the recommended daily dosage. I think you have to be careful with the amount of Zinc you take.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

crab bait<br /><br />I also suffer from nail fungus, the doc has tried loads of stuff to get rid of it and nothing has worked.<br />I'm going to try your cure, I'll let you know how I get on.

D

DJ

crabby,<br /><br />Never heard of it, but it sounds like a real find.<br /><br />Where does one pick up some?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yall arent following the program.<br /><br />You are supposed to ask your doctor if X (X being some overpriced ripoff drug that does nothing different from the age old drug/rememdy that worked for years) is right for you.<br /><br />Thanks for the tip on the remedys.<br /><br />Ken.

fireman57

Captain

Putting Vicks vapo rub on your toenails each night will get rid of the fungus in short order also. You want to wear socks to bed though. Also if you kid has night cramps rub some on the bottom of their feet.

SoulWinner

Commander

I have a skin problem on my leg that won't go away. I wonder if this would help. Where do you get the stuff?

eeboater

Commander

Crab bait... just stay away from any chefs!! They may start including you in their recipies...<br /><br />SW: hmm... a skin problem. I guess I never considered my Skin a problem per se, but to each his own :D :D :D just kiddin with ya

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, the Vick's Vapo works on the fungus - wife just got rid of it on 2 toes - Dr's remedy didn't work, so went to Reader's Digest to learn about the Vick's. You don't need to glob it on, just a little rubbed in - no need for socks.

crab bait

Captain

TYLERIN,, that's extremely funny..<br /><br />get it at any health food store ,i guess but i get mine at the 'vitimin shoppe'..little 1/2 oz eyedropper bottle.. last along time.. i get their brand..just make sure it's wild mediterrian p-73 oil.<br /><br />it's great stuff.. scienctist put p-73 in sewage water an turned it to pure water..<br /><br />back in the anthrax scare,, p-73 was the proven lay-cure..<br /><br />great fungus ,viral,parasite killin'power.. takes 50 pounds of oregano to make one oz of oil..<br /><br />all do yourself a favor,, put a drop or two on toothbrush first than a very small dab of toothpaste.. waay smaller dab then normal.. <br /><br />you'll notice it immediately,, slick-as-a-whisle clean an healthy .. <br /><br />interestin' note.. it's said that the 'burning bush' was an oregano plant.. <br /><br />for toenail fungus,, i meant to say a drop morn an nite internally..

SoulWinner

Commander

The skin problem I have is from scooting a pit bull puppy toward it's mother with my foot. The mother bite the crap out of my leg and now I have two round spots that look like some kind of rash or dermatitis. The dog bit me about 12 years ago.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Soulwinner consider yourself lucky you will live longer than the dog!<br /><br />Crab- Thanks for the herbal heads up!<br /><br />Bob