WONDER IF...

KennyKenCan

Commander
Now that the election is over, I am wondering how much did the Democrats influence the recent skid in the stock markets, and increases in the price of oil, to promote their agenda?<br /><br />Now that the election is over, the market has rebounded to pre-election trading, and the price of a barrel of oil is steadily declining, from $55+/barrel, to now $49.30/barrel.<br /><br />Also, the Labor Dept. has today, revised it number of people who had aquired a job in the month of October, to 337,000 new job hires, up from 186,000!<br /><br />Was there an influence by the Democrats to cause all of this?<br /><br />It's only 3 days following the election!<br /><br />Hmmmmmmmmmm...

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: WONDER IF...

This appears to be a strong belief that had Mr. SKerry been elected, every financial, and investment organization would have been subject to the bath of a lifetime. Oil prices have dropped, but I expect this is a prelude to another knife in the nuts increase.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Naah. It wasn't the Dems. It was the media.

KennyKenCan

Commander

You may be right NYMINUTE.<br /><br />Good point JB!<br /><br />But isn't the media the ones who tryed to convince the public that the Democrats should be elected, and did everything in their power to help the Dems?<br /><br />And, were the Media and the Dem's in cohoots, to alter the results of the election?

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

who would u want spending yur own $?<br />a liberal or conservative?

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I prefer they let me spend it myself.<br />The libs seem to want more & more.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Naah. It wasn't the Dems. It was the media.
According to some, one in the same JB.