Women's guide to driving men crazy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Women's quide to driving men crazy<br /><br />Do not say what you mean. Ever. Be ambiguous. Always.<br /><br />Make them aplogize for everything.<br /><br />Always bring up things that were said,done,or thought years,months,or decades ago, or<br />with other boyfriends.<br /><br />Look them in the eye and start laughing.<br /><br />Get mad at them for everything. Cry.<br /><br />Stash feminine products in their cars,backpacks and in their books as a cute reminder that you were thinking of them.<br /><br />When complimented,make sure to be paranoid. Take nothing at face value.<br /><br />Make them guess what you want and then get mad when they're wrong.<br /><br />Plan little relationship anniversaries,like " the monthly anniversary of the time you saw each other in the library and exchanged that little look" Then get mad if they don't remember.<br /><br />Be late for everything.<br /><br />Constantly claim you're fat. ask them if you are. Then cry, regardless of their answer.<br /><br />Ignore them. When asked,"What's wrong?" tell them if they don't know,you're not going to tell them.<br /><br />Read into everything. Over-analyze everything.<br />Bassy :D

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Women's guide to driving men crazy

Bassy, I am thankful that I am a member of a board where the ladies are so helpful in explaining the actions of women to us dumb ol men. I have been wondering about a lot of the very things you posted in my relationship with the better half. Now with your eloquent explanation it will be lots easier...Thanks.. :D

aspeck

Staff member

My wife agreed with them, chuckled, then coyly looked at me and in a dimure voice and fluttering eyes, said, "Of course, I would never do any of those things!"

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Just imagine the grief and torment men would've had deal with if women were created from more than a single rib :eek:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Finally the secret is out.<br />Now please tell me why women always need to take friends to the restroom? Is it to review this guide?<br />When we were in 4th grade the girls and boys coaches took us aside, boys to one room girls to the other. Us boys got to see "THE FILM". It talked about shaving, bathing, different places hair will start to grow, touched briefly on reproduction, discussed maturing in general, and basically confused and scared us to death after we stopped laughing.<br />I always wondered what the girls film was. Nobody ever talked about that, it was a big secret. Is this when these guidlines were brought out? We always guessed it was some sick flick telling about cycles and stuff, maybe we were wrong?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Is this when these guidlines were brought out?
You guessed it. Man, was that film helpful in life. While we were watching that film we thought you boys were getting the guidebook to us. Where did they hide that book anyway? Hmm! Where could it be? And oh is my husband a lucky man. I know the guidebook by heart. LOL :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I knew something like this existed, thanks for the proof Bassy. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Why do we trust this information from a woman? :confused: <br /><br />I sense a trap. :eek: <br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I have heard of this guide book for women of which you speak. Rumor is it cost too much to update this book every few hours so it went out of print. :D ;)