WOMEN!

D

DJ

Re: WOMEN!

My wife of 25 years is my BEST friend.<br /><br />She truly is the nicest/kindest/understanding person I know. I picked a WINNER.

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> My wife of 25 years is my BEST friend.<br /><br />She truly is the nicest/kindest/understanding person I know. I picked a WINNER.
Subtract 20 and you have my thoughts exactly! Don't know how I survived without my sweetie.

D

DJ

LT,<br /><br />No, not really. :confused: <br /><br /> :D <br /><br />But at this point, it doesn't matter.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

thanks guys I needed that. I've put 23 years on mine but you wouldn't know it to look at her. <br /><br />Thing is, How long does it take to get 'em broke in good?<br /><br />And the other thing is, How in blazes is it that they are always so danged right all the danged time? Can't they ever be wrong just once? I ask you, is that too much to ask?<br /><br />Granted, I'd rather be :) than "right" if you get my drift, but just ever once in a while....<br /><br />WOMEN!<br /><br />Idea for Hallmark: one day a year, ok, even one day every leap year, where the man is right. C'mon, guys, who's with me?

aspeck

Staff member

jtexas, step back from the 'puter, take a deep breath, now repeat after me, "I am right when my wife says I am right."<br /><br />There, you had your chance to be right. Now go out and buy her some flowers, or chocolate, or take her to dinner and keep that :) on your face!

ColdFire

Petty Officer 3rd Class

jtexas, just remember we are always wrong even on the off chance we are right :) BTW they've got us broke in long before we get a chance to break them in.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

jtexas, It's one of life's greater mysteries that we will never figure out. The age old question, "If a man speaks alone in a forest, and no woman is there to hear, is he still wrong?" has a very simple answer: YES! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Woe onto Man = WOMAN :( <br /><br />aaah Woman! indeed, what an interesting creature, i love them all, how can a man not get an ache in his heart, become light headed and sputter utter nonsense once smittened by such a viper :D

D

DJ

I've put 23 years on mine but you wouldn't know it to look at her. <br />
AMEN to that. "Honey" looks better today than the day I married her. I DO NOT. <br /><br />She's a GEM.

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cant live with them, cant live without them.