Women...

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer
My wife sent this to me... :eek: ;) <br /> <br />Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new<br />wives straight on their duties.<br /><br />The first man had married a woman from the USA and bragged that he had told<br />his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed<br />done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third<br />day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put<br />away.<br /><br />The second man had married a woman from the West Indies and had given his<br />wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and cooking. He<br />told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it<br />was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done,<br />and he had a huge dinner on the table.<br /><br />The third man had married a Canadian girl. He boasted that he told her his<br />house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry<br />washed. On the<br />first day he didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything<br />but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a<br />little out of his left eye.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Women...

It seems that i've heard that story somewhere before,as i remember it,the guy with the shiner was a Canadian and his wife was an American :D :D :p

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

On the night of our honeymoon, I took my pants off and handed them to my lovely bride.<br />"Here, put these on," I told her.<br />"They'll never fit me," she said, bewildered.<br />"That's right! I wear the pants in this family!"<br />A little later on, she handed me her underwear.<br />"Here, try these on," she said.<br />"I'll never get into those," I said, astonished.<br />"That's right," she said, "And you won't, either, until you change your attitude, mister!"

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

you see as a proud Canadian, this is why I married a good ole gal from Chigago.