Women over thirty

Kenneth Brown

Captain
First off- Mr Bassy and Mr Ladyfish- Just think, in a few years you can look forward to this. I know that the before mentioned young ladies can in no way be over thirty. Gotta give my love to our ladies. Notice I said OUR, they are ours now too, and we all love them like sisters. Don't ya just love a butt kisser?! :) <br /><br /><br />Anyways here it is:<br />This piece was written by somebody other than Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes... <br /><br />Somebody, but not Andy Rooney says:<br /><br />As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:<br /><br />A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you're thinking.<br /><br />If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.<br /><br />A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom.<br /><br />Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about them, or what she's doing.<br /><br />Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.<br /><br />Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.<br /><br />Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.<br /><br />A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her lady friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women.<br /><br />Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.<br /><br />Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.<br /><br />A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.<br /><br />Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.<br /><br />Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.<br /><br />Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coifed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.<br /><br />Ladies, I apologize for those men.<br /><br />Somebody other than Andy Rooney

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Women over thirty

8.gif

Link

Rear Admiral

Where were these words of wisdom/suckup when Mrs.Link turned ah...errr 29 the second time! :D :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Loved it, loved it! Thanks Kenneth.<br />Bassy

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

My better half is certainly older than 30, actually, older than 40, and the above statement is largely true. Its great, if I want to go fishin' or whatever, I can just tell her what I am doing, and she is fine. She just does whatever it is she does. Its not like being with a 20-something that gets jealous of your boat and then acts like a spoiled brat and gives you ultimatums. Nope, I'll never go with a woman who is younger than me again. Too much drama....

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I "Fixed it up" for ya, so now its right. I still think its a good piece. My wife is 29 and I can see a change already starting.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

MMMMUUUUAAAHHHH! Nice kissing butt,Kenneth. And why yes, 29 and holding. Good guess.<br />Bassy