Women Drivers

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
This morning on I-95, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 75 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.<br /><br /><br />I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.<br /><br />As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. <br />In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car, using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from <br />my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.<br /><br />Damn women drivers!!!

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Women Drivers

6.gif

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, she probably needed that beauty sleep and saved 2 minutes by deciding to put on that eye-liner in the car.<br /><br />I hope slim jim and the twins get better!<br /><br />Out of curiosity, since cold water makes jim and the twins shrivel, did hot coffee have an opposite effect?<br /><br />If so, I can see the new commercials on tv. "Tom here is playing large after that hot coffee experience on I-95".

LadyFish

Admiral

I can honestly say that I am NOT one of those women drivers. When I leave the house, all my makeup is on, my hair is fixed and I'm very cognizant of what's going on around me. The lipstick deal, well yeah we all do that, but I could do that blindfolded.<br /><br />I have never figured out why some women even go out of the house like this. I can only imagine what their steering wheel looks like since I wash my hands 3-4 times while I put on my war paint.<br /><br />I have witnessed men playing musical instruments, reading the Wall Street Journal, the coffee, well thats a given, eating a burger with the lettuce and the tomato slipping out of it, shaving, you name it. And, I see all this on the busiest freeway in Houston.<br /><br />Personally, since I have no sense of direction, I am usually busy trying to figure out where I am, I can't imagine doing all those other things. However, its a well known fact that I could since women are much better at multitasking than men. :p :D