Wishy Washy!!!!

Fly Rod

Commander
:) He's at it again!!!<br /><br />1971 JK: I want the news media to get this on film, " I'm going to throw my medals over the fence!!!"<br /><br />2004:" No I didn't throw my medals over the fence!!"<br /><br />NBC: "We have a film clip of you doing just that!!!"<br /><br />JK: "I didn't throw my medals, I threw my ribbons!!"<br /><br />NBC: "The film clip shows you throwing your medals over the fence!!!"<br /><br />JK: " Those weren't my medals, somebody else gave me thier medals to throw over the fence!!! <br /><br />" Wishy Washy!!!" ;) :cool:

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Wishy Washy!!!!

Hello Flyrod.<br />You are right,it is sort of questionable all that throwing away of medals.I wonder what Bush did with his medals.

SoulWinner

Commander

Rolmops :D Good one....wonder what Clinton did with the medals he won in Russia..... ;)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Rolmops!!!<br /><br />The other fella never claimed to have medals!!!<br /><br />And if he had any at all he more then likely didn't throw them away!!!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Oh come on Flyrod, just have a good laugh.<br />I couldn't resist this temptation.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Thats what I say rolmops!<br /><br />
17214.jpg

rolmops

Vice Admiral

You know Toad,I may or may not like Bush,but I do distance myself from your opinion about him.

KennyKenCan

Commander

TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Kerry loses credibility everytime he opens his mouth.<br /><br />At least the media is somewhat doing their job, but Kerry makes it too easy for them.<br /><br />P.S. I like GWB but that picture makes me laugh!

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "CHUCKLE!!! CHUCKLE!!!! :) ;) <br /><br />at least a dozen times a day!!!! :D :D :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'm guaranteed at least one good laugh at iboats everyday. That's why I keep coming back. Thanks all! Love the humor you all provide.<br />Bassy :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Spot on Bassy, this is the best show in town :D :D <br />Wouldn't miss it for quids.<br />Where does Toad get all these "shots" from? He seems to find one for every occasion.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip