"Wish Fulfillment"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Picture if you will, a mountain high on top of the world<br />with a sharp cliff that provides an excellent jump to your<br />death. There are three men standing by this cliff and<br />remarking at what a long way down it is.<br /> <br />Suddenly, a good fairy appears and says: "Good gentlemen,<br />I will give you one wish. As you jump off this cliff, call out your<br />wish, and I will grant you your wish and safe passage to<br />ground level."<br /> <br />So, the first man, who by the way was Italian, took a running<br />start and jumped off the cliff. As he plummeted to almost<br />certain human death, he called out, "An IROC CAMARO with<br />big fuzzy dice hanging in the window and a gorgeous girl to<br />go along."<br /> <br />And just as the good fairy promised, he landed safely in<br />between his new "car" and gorgeous blond girl, where he<br />proceeded to run from one to the other, not knowing which<br />one to kiss first.<br /> <br />The second man, being an East Indian by the name of Raj,<br />saw what happened to the Italian Stallion and ran off the cliff<br />happily screaming with his distinctive accent: "Riches and fame."<br /> <br />It was a short and simple request, but that was all the English<br />he could handle while jumping off a cliff. Well, low and behold<br />as he reaches the bottom safely he is swarmed by dozens of<br />adoring fans, while a limousine full of money arrives to pick<br />him up.<br /> <br />Well, the last fellow was a short, stout fellow from the USA, Texas to be exact. The person was<br />so impressed at how the other two gentlemen had prospered in<br />life that he gave grave and careful thought to what he would<br />say as he plummeted off the cliff at break neck speeds. So,<br />he began to run, and just as he neared the edge of the cliff he<br />tripped on a stone and fell off the cliff, yelling with disgust:<br /> <br />"Oh, rats!!!"<br /><br /><br />And thus, he safely landed. :D

aspeck

Staff member
Re: "Wish Fulfillment"

I think it lost a little in the edit, but we get the stinking idea!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: "Wish Fulfillment"

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> I think it lost a little in the edit, but we get the stinking idea!
Yea aspeck it did, but what did I expect.<br /><br />I'm done.