wisconsin weather

ODDD1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Last wednesday, wearin shorts to work, boaters runninaround like mad men..spring fever so thick in the air you could taste it...thermometer on the front of the shop kissed 90 degrees....and today [sunday] 31* and snow on the ground...

petryshyn

Commander
Re: wisconsin weather

Oh...quit braggen about GOOD weather....... :D 31* would have been a treat! we just got 10" of snow and slush. Fricken near flooded the place...Lakes are still stiff

ehenry

Commander

85 and sunny down here!! THe youngun and I took the boat and loaded two coolers up with fish this weekend. :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hey we set a record in VT here last week at 93 degrees. Had a few fantastic days, launced the boat, got my annual sunburn :eek: and today it is snowing :eek: .<br /><br />Oh well, Summer was here and gone ....dang I hate these short seasons.<br /><br />Bob :D

D

DJ

Ahhh! It's been averaging 80-90 here, 50's at night. Haven't seen a cloud in a month. We're about a month away from really turning the furnace on-100 plus.

skier

Petty Officer 1st Class

I had snow last night in the lowlands of Western Washington and it's 50 right now. I hope summer hold off a little longer, or better yet, lets just go from spring directly to fall and skip summer all together.<br /><br />P.S. I hate hot (76+) weather.

DaleT

Chief Petty Officer

Same weather here, beautiful all last week and weekend. Sadly, no time to get out fishing, kitchen heeds to be finished and jeep needed work. Now I have the time and it's back in the forties, slowly going back up. Just hoping that this weekend get's near mid 60's so i can get on the water.

ebbtide176

Commander

amen to the last post - it was 90+ last weekend, and we were out in the yard. the bermuda grass is growing- thazza bad sign, means time to start mowing again... wouldn't be so bad if i could mow during the week, but NellHo, i only have Sat & Sun to get that done. SO, now if i can only get the last of my 'honeydew' list finished, i won't feel guilty, and just say 'hey, i'm going fishin! y'all can sit here and watch tv!...<br />and the worst part of all, is it has been mid 70's all this week :( (