FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I thought it was passable but just wanted to make sure.<br /><br />Is Al. going to kick Tn's back side this year. I will not loose any sleep if they do.<br /><br />Thanks for the help everyone!!<br /><br />Larry
I'm an Auburn man myself. However, Tennessee will wipe the floor with Alabama this year. The Vols seem to be loaded if they can settle on a QB. The Tide will struggle because they have no depth.
Not always.... .if your DSL provider tracks your MAC addresses (the number assigned to your network card) then it will only allow THAT mac address to connect.<br /><br />Make sure you have a router capable of MAC masking, and program the router with the MAC address you gave the DSL company when you signed up (probably the address of your ethernet card in your main PC), and it will mask any other computer and make it look like it was the original one.<br /><br />I did this when I had DSL, used a Netgear router, it worked great!!!! Had 3 computers sharing the connection through the router and didn't pay the DSL provider for "additional hookup fee" of $15 a month per computer