Winter Leftovers

gonfishn

Commander
I normally leave my boat on the water as long as I can before the Hawk Decends.. It usually is winterized as the ice comes on.<br /><br />Last year I just took out the necessities and put put her down..Well I brought her out this weekend..Here is what I found.<br /><br />Two dead mice,my bag of stinkbait with a hole in it(that will teach them Mice),a container of, I think at one time was worms,ten lures thrown all over the place,two left over hamburgers(uneatn)and a can of coke that had exploded when it thawed out..<br /><br />Of course I got the female version like I told you to clean it up before you stored the boat..You can guess where my time was spent Sunday.. :mad:

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Winter Leftovers

Every year a little surprise. Great to have a woman around to remind us.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ROFL ...<br /><br />I bet that thing smelled great GF!<br /><br />..nothing like a spring time suprise!

LadyFish

Admiral

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
17.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
17.gif
You don't know the half of it if that stink bait bag was open. :eek: :eek: :eek: <br />The mice did not die from eating it I assure you. :p

KaGee

Admiral

How ironic...<br /><br />The CATFISH bait got the MICE!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Hey I Ate my burger...Better recheck and make sure ya didn't misidentify your Gopher lure as a dead mouse. :eek:

Moody Blue

Captain

Now I'm afraid to take the cover off mine. :D :D No telling what is lurking in there.

gonfishn

Commander

I'm a hoping BubbaKat that the smell goes away before I pull her down for our get together in the next coupls weeks..