Winning on Ebay means....

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
you were not smart enough to stop bidding when everyone else did....

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Winning on Ebay means....

You are now the proud owner of the most expensive grilled cheese sandwich in the world! :p <br /><br />One More Cast- You'd think they could have brought it outside for clearer, brighter pictures!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Still like to touch, and feel before I buy. :p

ndemge

Commander

Ah, the good ole Binford 900 <br />That was a good model, I woulnd't pass that up!

one more cast

Captain

NY, Before I placed a bid on the boat I won I called the seller and made a deal with him that if I drove the 10 hours and didn't find the boat to be what I expected then I wouldn't have to buy it. He agreed and everything went fine.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> NY, Before I placed a bid on the boat I won I called the seller and made a deal with him that if I drove the 10 hours and didn't find the boat to be what I expected then I wouldn't have to buy it. He agreed and everything went fine.
That is an excellent idea, now I can make sense of it. Hel* I was concerned buying my Rinker new. Trust issues with dealers.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> NY, Before I placed a bid on the boat I won I called the seller and made a deal with him that if I drove the 10 hours and didn't find the boat to be what I expected then I wouldn't have to buy it. He agreed and everything went fine.
OMC, that is exactly what I do on big ticket items.<br />If it ain't what I want, I don't have to buy.<br />Most of your sellers have no problem with that.

spratt

Lieutenant

I have bid and as has been mentioned in previous posts, make a max bid I want to spend...if I get a "You have been outbid!!" email, then it is so sorry Charlie...I do not up my bid again!! Have gotten a few things I really wanted at the price I wanted to pay :)

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, that Binford is only a few miles from a friends house. Think I will call him and have him go look at it!

KaGee

Admiral

OMC wants to snow sled around like Tim the Toolman! :D

Homerr

Commander

I was going to say..Didn't I just hear a Tim Allen "HAR HAR HAR" somewhere?<br /><br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />Good Luck on your bid One More Cast,<br /><br />H.

KaGee

Admiral

Actually, I heard the Binford 1050 was a much better model....more power! :D