windshield question help please

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: windshield question help please

Well, since I'm one of the apparently incompetent persons who dwell in the Great State of Arkansas... you probably wouldn't trust my answer.
26.gif

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't get your feathers ruffled so easily. I am in Dallas/Ft. Worth area and the one company that sais they can make it wants me to make a cardboard template of the curve of the glass. They won't accept the actual window molding for some reason. The process seems shady for me to send all of this through the mail with them having not even seen the glass in the first place, going off of a cheesy template I am supposed to try and get right the first time, and then drop $300 on the thing. So sorry to offend you. By the way I love Arkansas, it's some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Datawire,<br /><br />I thought it was common knowledge all across this great Republic we live in that glass shops in Arkansas are unreliable, shoddy, and untrustworthy. <br /><br />Now if you want a really good deal on glass, I know this guy in Linden, NJ .....<br /><br /> :)