"Wildlife" seen in a Target store.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Last night I went to our local and freshly remodeled Target store. I was looking for some items for my wife, when I encountered a very clean and well fed RAT, galloping toward me on one of the isles. :eek: <br /><br />The store just went thru a major renovation and is very clean and shinny. :D <br /><br />I contacted one of the security guys and told him of my sighting. I was told they have been having a problem with the aformentioned and thinks they are having an exterminator working on the problem.<br /><br />Thinks??? I guess they don't sell mouse and rat traps in their store. :confused: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: "Wildlife" seen in a Target store.

I wonder how much trouble we would get in if we took out our firearm and shot it.

ndemge

Commander
Re: "Wildlife" seen in a Target store.

I used to work at a Kmart store in high school...<br /><br />There was a rat that lived out in the garden shop area.... it ate rat poison for breakfast and washed it down with fertilizer. If you crossed his path and lived, you count your blessings and warn the newcomers of the peril behind the gate.<br /><br />It had big sharp pointy teeth!!!<br /><br />Look at the bones!