Wife's hair...underwear

SoulWinner

Commander
Man I tell ya. My sweet little Dee has long hair. It is so beautiful and I love it, but a lot of it falls out. It clogs drains, and it's in the wash, and it ends up in my clothes after the laundry. Not in my shirts. Not in my pants. I always find it in my **********, wrapped up in everything :eek: . Boy, what an annoyance! Maybe I should invent a hair net for **********. Anyone else have this problem??

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Wife's hair...underwear

Anyone else have this problem??
Honestly, cant say I even know Dee. :eek: <br /><br />But I have often wondered where those pesky hairs came from. :confused: <br /><br />Thanks for the insight. ;) <br /><br />And ill be glad to hear when you get a handle on it.<br /> :D :D

crab bait

Captain

just don't let them long hairs get you ina strangle hold..

Kiwi Phil

Commander

My wifes hair goes straight from the shower to the sullage/grey water tank, and blocks up the intake sieve on the submersible pump. AND I HAVE TO CLEAN IT, but she always makes up for it ;) so i don't have a problem with it.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

If that is the worst thing that happens to you this year I would say you are doing pretty good.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man I ain't even gonna touch all the puns and innuendos that could be made from this subject.<br /><br />POOF!!! :eek: :D <br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Stiff Nibbles:<br /> Hey SW, what's your **********?<br /><br /> :D
I'm still wondering that myself!!!<br /><br />Sean

Twidget

Commander

Enquiring minds need to know what ********** is. :)

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

SoulWinner<br />
It clogs drains, and it's in the wash, and it ends up in my clothes after the laundry.
At one time it was wife and two daughters. :( Now just back to the wife. :)

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

I am amazed at how much hair women shed and don't go bald.

D

DJ

SW,<br /><br />And, your problem is? Please explain.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />[qb
Dang, I cant believe that I just figured out what all the stuff at the bottom of your posts is.<br /><br /> :eek: :D :D :eek: <br /><br />I may not be the brightest light on the block, but I get it eventually.